THE TANK TRAVELS THE WORLD-PHOTOS AND REPORTS TO COME

Started by Dominick, November 04, 2015, 07:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Hall

Go catch a Marlin and a tuna then send it on, Dominick can't fish right now anyway!

Dominick

Quote from: Rothmar2 on March 15, 2016, 03:50:42 AM
Just want to check in Dominick, but when do you want the Tank back?
I'm due back at work this time next week. But I will be home last week of April, which was peak Sword time last year, and quite a few Jumbo tuna around too.
I will be home all May as well. I'm guessing you want it back before the end of May?
No problem I still want to see you put a hurting on it.  When you are finished send it to Sal for inspection and service.  I would like to use it the week of June 7, 2016.  If anyone wants to use it in between let me know.  I am fishing in Baja the first week in April but I did not plan on having the Tank back by then anyway.  Steve-O wants to take it to Alaska but I don't remember when he is going.  We'll work it out, just put in a request. 

Quote from: David Hall on March 15, 2016, 09:33:50 PM
Go catch a Marlin and a tuna then send it on, Dominick can't fish right now anyway!
David I'm coming along fine.  PT a couple of days a week and home PT 5 days a week.  I feel strong.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

anglingarchitect

Good to hear Dominick, glad you feel strong thats important, continued speedy recovery to you.

David Hall

It's been 30 days, I wonder where it is and what it's doing?

Rothmar2

Been sitting on the rod rack at home, while I have been overseas (literally) keeping the roof over my family's head. Home Monday, and should get it out fishing a couple of times before it migrates back over the Pacific for the northern summer. Looking at boxing it up mid-late May-ish.

David Hall

Man that work really gets in the way of fishing at times doesn't it?
Glad to hear it won't be sitting still much longer and you are going to get out and give it a workout.
Can't wait to read about the continuing adventures!

El Pescador

I am requesting the use of the TANK for the "Wild & Remote 60th Birthday" trip Jerry and I have planned for
Oct. 29 - Nov. 6, 2016.

We have decided to travel to Magdalena Bay - 260 mile north & a 5 hr. car ride from Cabo on the Pacific side of the Baja.

If this is possible, would like to have the TANK here at Dominick's San Mateo home mid Oct. 2016.

TANK you so much!

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Dominick

Quote from: El Pescador on April 24, 2016, 05:27:42 PM

TANK you so much!
Wayne
Groan.  ::) It's yours for October.  Anyone else in between these times?  Steve-O might want to use it in June.  Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

Is it still stopping here first? I want to freshen it up a little.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Rothmar2 said he would ship it back next month.  I will direct him to send it to you.  Dominick

MarkT

Ship it Alan for June so it can go on the 5-day. I'll be happy to crank on some YT with it.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Dominick

Quote from: MarkT on April 25, 2016, 05:00:34 AM
Ship it Alan for June so it can go on the 5-day. I'll be happy to crank on some YT with it.
Okay, I will instruct Chris to send the reel to Sal and Sal to send the reel to me.  I will use it June 7-14 and deliver it to Alan by the time he's ready to leave for the 5-day.  This should work.  Dominick

Steve-O

And I am in Alaska when Dominick is down south same dates so I'm out for June. Next possible trip in the fall.

Dominick

Quote from: Steve-O on April 25, 2016, 04:14:23 PM
And I am in Alaska when Dominick is down south same dates so I'm out for June. Next possible trip in the fall.
Steve your email to me did not say you wanted to use the Tank in June.  I don't mind sending to you for your use.  Let me know if you want it for sure and I will arrange to get it to you.  I'm not sure what I will bring down to Baja with me.  It all depends on the reports.  Dominick

redsetta

Sounds like a great trip Wayne.
I've spent a bit of time around Magdalena Bay and it's a magic spot.
Good luck!
Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer