My 18 year old is killin' me $3.00 dinner

Started by Big Tim, November 08, 2015, 02:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

OK my 18 year old is broke and needs gas money because he spends his $$ on fast food an his girlfriend. I tell him pound salt because you have plenty to eat right here! I say I can cook you guys a killer meal in less than 8 minutes for $3.00...Snickers  :-*

$.99 chunky sirloin soup...$.99 instant mash potatoes an $.99 worth of cheese!

;D ;D ;D 3 minutes in the microwave on the stew, 3 minutes boiling water for the taters, a few minutes  of rest time...Add taters to bowl, top with stew, add cheese and a couple of minutes in the toaster oven on broil for the cheese and you got $3.00 gourmet baby!

Both were wowed  ;D ;D ;D

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

MarkT

When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Army_of_One

Sorry to revive an old post.  If you put the soup part under the mashed potatoes and cheese on top, you'd have Shepherd's Pie.  Good job on the setup though!
Another day in Paradise!

tristan

A good meal and an education!   Outstanding.

Big Tim

Old thread for sure...Tonight My son is learning to boil pasta with a white sauce, steamed broccoli with pan fried calamari  ;D Yup he's in love and want to impress his gal. Pics to follow

BT