Aaaaaaaaaand another one for Ben, Alan's coworker

Started by Jon Vadney, November 19, 2015, 01:21:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon Vadney

Here's a Phenix PHD700XH I just finished up for Ben.  Enjoy :)

natch!

That's a beauty Jon,
 The colors make the marbling look like some kind of aquatic vegetation. I haven't seen that pattern above the first guide done by you before. What's it called.
  And Ben, I don't see your name on the 2016 Alan Tani SoA list. WT  H?

Jack

alantani

unfortunately, ben's wife signed them up for a romantic trip to machu pichu at the same time.  that's why we're looking at a trip to puerta vallarta.  we still need one more guy. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

JoeyFortina

natch!

Alan, Are you & Ben looking for one more guy for a romantic trip to PV? Or is his wife going or what? Of course I'm busy that week, but I could check with Joe P.

Jack

Jon Vadney

Quote from: natch! on November 19, 2015, 01:48:46 AM
That's a beauty Jon,
 The colors make the marbling look like some kind of aquatic vegetation. I haven't seen that pattern above the first guide done by you before. What's it called.
  And Ben, I don't see your name on the 2016 Alan Tani SoA list. WT  H?

Jack

Thanks Jack :)  I've done another rod for Ben with the same pattern:

alantani

Quote from: natch! on November 19, 2015, 02:07:11 AM
Alan, Are you & Ben looking for one more guy for a romantic trip to PV? Or is his wife going or what? Of course I'm busy that week, but I could check with Joe P.

Jack

it's this trip.  time's getting too short.  doubt we can make this, but we are still trying.  http://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/threads/overnight-trip-with-capt-danny-osuna-in-pv-on-dec-9-13-available.610900/

Reel 224

"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Alans Buddy

Alans Buddy

Marcq

Mudman

Stunning work! I'll be contacting you in the future sir.  ;)

Alans Buddy

Work of art! Truly!
So much more vibrant and depth to the marbling in person!
Get your orders in, Jon's busy.

Jon Vadney

Thanks a ton everyone!  And I'm stoked you like the rod Ben :)  Customers being happy > anything

alantani

just wrote a check for the next two (and final two!!) rods.  no more after that, i swear!  ;D