114HL Anniversary Edition

Started by Shark Hunter, November 24, 2015, 05:15:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

This week is my 25th Anniversary to my Wife Teri.
I got another Anniversary in the Mail today from Ted.
The pictures make the labels look pink. They are not. This reel is in Pristine condition.
Thank You Ted. ;D
Here is how Ted takes a picture. ;)
Life is Good!

reelrepair123

daron my friend,   a very warm and happy anniversary to you and teri, 25 loving years and more to come, enjoy your special day, the reel and your beautiful wife by your side.     harryk

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

foakes

Happy Anniversary, Teri & Daron --

All the Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Jerseymic

Happy anniversary to you both, and may there be many more.

Mike.

Tightlines667

Happy Anniversary Daron!

That reel is gorgeous, and when Ted first sent me a photo, I believe I mentioned it looked very Christmassy, and would make a nice gift.  I am glad it went to a good home.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Maxed Out

Happy anniversary Daron, 25 years is something to celebrate.....and what better way than to buy a anniversary reel ?

....and why are you taking pictures with what is obviously a girls camera that turns everything pink ? :D Did you switch cameras with your wife ? ;D
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Shark Hunter

I should have turned the lights up. I was excited. ;D
Life is Good!

handi2

Happy Anniversary to you..!! You have a wonderful family for sure..

That reel is gorgeous..!!
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

David Hall

Happy anniversary!  And many many more,

coastal_dan

Happy Anniversary to you and yours, and beautiful piece Daron.  Ted is a purveyor of these find specimens, I love my 113HL Anniv. from him.  I would say he started my itch, haha. 
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

Rancanfish

I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Reel 224

"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Cortez_Conversions

Nice! Happy anniversary to you and the Missus Daron!
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

bluefish69

Daron

Happy Anniversary to you & Terri. 25th is a big deal. I know. I think that I can remember back that far.

Hope you 2 have another 25 yrs. & more

Mike & Trudy
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.