NEVER FORGET-BOATS AND PLANES

Started by Dominick, December 02, 2015, 12:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

I hope this PDF file attaches.  Check out the PDF file attached.  This is our Navy and the World Trade Center.  Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

swill88

Quote from: Dominick on December 02, 2015, 12:53:00 AM
I hope this PDF file attaches.  Check out the PDF file attached.  This is our Navy and the World Trade Center.  Dominick

it works... thanks!

Reel 224

Dominick; That is awesome to see that power and best thing is the USS NEW YORK! We are a great nation and it shows in our troops that are ready to protect and defend.   

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

RowdyW

Aiala

I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

MarkT

That's impressive except for the fake f/a-37 from a bad movie.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Shark Hunter

I have seen that ship already, but its pretty cool to see her in formation.
Good Stuff Dominick. ;D
Life is Good!

Dominick

Daron, did you actually see it or other photos?  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Shark Hunter

I think Aiala posted some pics of it a while back.
Life is Good!

Ron Jones

I wasn't On the boats when that happened, but I've been underway on one of them and have seen some really cool photos from the scopes. It is kinda wild to work on something with a nuclear reactor strapped to it.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

BMITCH

Awesome photos..thanks for putting this up here Dominick
luck is the residue of design.

theswimmer

Great post Dom.

Lt. Kara Wades character is based on the real life of Donna Kohout , the first female to fly the F - 117.
In combat.
Nuff said.
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

kmstorm64

Quote from: MarkT on December 02, 2015, 01:50:10 AM
That's impressive except for the fake f/a-37 from a bad movie.

That and the ship name isn't doing sea trials yet, as she is being tested with dummy's being launched off of it.
Bad day of fishing still beats a good day at work!

Tightlines667

Here is a picture of a boat on Remeberance Day from my office on Ford Island, Pearl Harbor, Hawaii
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

MarkT

Nice, it's the Preble, an Arleigh Burke guided missle destroyer.  When I worked at Arco in Long Beach I used to be able to look out my window at the Navy Yard. They didn't have Burkes in those days. They had Perry class frigates in LB. I used to get called up to the Controllers office when a new ship showed up and he didn't know what it was.  In addition to taking care of their computer systems, ship ID was kinda part of my job too.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!