12/0 for Fred

Started by Shark Hunter, December 04, 2015, 07:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rancanfish

I think Fred spotted some mighty big trout in a nearby Sierra lake he's not talking about.   ;D

When he does a reel showing next time he can display that bad motor scooter right up front!  That'll get some attention to his table.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Maxed Out

Quote from: sdlehr on December 08, 2015, 07:24:51 PM
Daron, what's a guy in N Kentucky doing with all those Senators?

Daron may live in Kentucky, but pretty sure he can spool those big senators up with enough line to reach the gulf coast and have line to spare. :D :D
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Shark Hunter

Hoarding ;D
Life is Good!

Tightlines667

Quote from: Shark Hunter on December 08, 2015, 09:19:29 PM
Hoarding ;D

I was going to day 'Dreaming' :)
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Shark Hunter

and Waiting. ;)

Life is Good!

foakes

Received this fabulous and impressive 12/0 yesterday, from Senator Daron.

Weird thing happened after Daron hammered out the old bent spool -- it turned black!

This reel operates better than new -- because it is upgraded and set up properly.

Got a little snow last night -- got to keep the 12/0 inside -- otherwise the Hummingbird in the last pic might go after that beautiful red marbled handle.

Thanks so much, Daron.

Best,

Fred

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Shark Hunter

I'm glad you like it Fred.
That spool that was bent still has a little wobble and wouldn't work out on your reel.
I replaced it with a New Aluminum One. It was a perfect fit with no shimming required.
Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Fred, your drawers are to shallow for that size reel ;D... very nice.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Shark Hunter

I know Fred is going to Hot Rod this Baby.
SS Sleeve, Insert, SS posts, 5/0 Kokelar and Adam's arm should do it.
Oh yeah, double ss dogs too. ;D
Life is Good!

fishhead69

You are a great guy Daron. I am definitely a Penn Senator fan being born and raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. And I am smarter than I look, I can even spell Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. You are a definitely one of the coolest people on the Alan Tani website for sure. I have done business with you before and its all good.

Cheers Paul