WHAT'S THE TEMPERATURE WHERE YOU'RE AT?

Started by Dominick, January 27, 2011, 04:30:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

Hi all:  It was one of those glorious days in San Mateo, California.  The temperature got up to 73 degrees, so I was wondering, what with all the geographic diversity on this site where are you and what is the temperature there?  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Keta

Low 50s mid day mid teens at night in Klamath Falls, OR.  
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

kamuwela

cold at night cool in the day 60-68/80-82

Taily

Toasty down here on the East Coast Australia..... 105 degrees here today.... ;D

Nunc est bibendum....

dblply

I'm traveling this week...  Bethesda, Maryland today...  31F and snowed last night... But at home in Florida, 46F and sunny...

Roger

It was 38 here this morning. Suppose to be up in the mid 60's this afternoon. No wind right now. Went out and fed the squirrels and birds a couple of hours ago. It was kind a nice......
Roger

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."   Mark Twain

Dominick

Wow! light response.  The map shows people from all over the world, I figured there would be plenty of members bragging or complaining about the temperature where they are.
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

wallacewt

it will be different tomorrow,except for oz.predictions for 2012 hot, 2015 hotter, 2100 make it a pint!

alantani

it's gotten a little colder locally.  been driving the Z4 around with the top down.  Brrrrrr.......
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Norcal Pescador

Quote from: alantani on January 29, 2011, 03:57:13 AM
it's gotten a little colder locally.  been driving the Z4 around with the top down.  Brrrrrr.......

;D Trolling?? ;D
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

alantani

naw, teaching the kid to drive and leaving the top down to give her better visability. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

joel8080

It will be 90 in Costa Del Este Panama today and tomorrow and the next day, as a matter of fact the difference between winter & summer is if it's raining or not and it's 3 degrees cooler in winter now were entering summer.

Joel8080
Oceanside,California

Roger

Quote from: alantani on January 29, 2011, 08:19:22 AM
naw, teaching the kid to drive and leaving the top down to give her better visability. 

Some people may believe that, some know better......   
Roger

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."   Mark Twain

Keta

Quote from: joel8080 on January 29, 2011, 11:54:39 AM
It will be 90 in Costa Del Este Panama today and tomorrow and the next day, as a matter of fact the difference between winter & summer is if it's raining or not and it's 3 degrees cooler in winter now were entering summer.

Joel8080

Rub it in!!!!! 

In the mountains of SE Oregon we have 30-60 degree temperature swings almost every day, scrape ice of the windshield on a June morning and sweat in the 90 degree afternoon heat.  It has snowed on the 4th of July parade and we get a frost around the first of September every year.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain