I found the one!!

Started by The Great Maudu, December 12, 2015, 04:34:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Great Maudu

Here's the reel I need to complete my new project. I might start a Go Fund Me page
http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/301821433729

Bill B

For an additional $29.95 seller will throw in an extra vintage stand screw to make it one of a kind.... ;D
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

foakes

Obvious typo --

Or, most everyone on Alan's site are now instant millionaires...

Should be corrected in short order.

That is a $20 reel on a good day.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

The Great Maudu

I know but I couldn't resist bringing this up because it's the kind of thing that brings out great humor like Tarfu's post.

coastal_dan

Balelite is a rare metallic composite that is only found on the planet Snorkoz in the galaxy Znydors Wrath.  This may be the best buy on our planet as we know it....just sayin'.
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

Tightlines667

If you like that one...
I've got a prewar model here I would be willing to sell you for a mere $35,999.00.  

PayPal accepted.  :)
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

The Great Maudu

I just bought a Zebco 202 for $19,587. That's why I need help buying the other one.

Bill B

I bet that 150* articulating, opposing digit, force multiplier, is handcrafted in a little shop from the planet Zanadu from genuine Unicorn leather..... ;D
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!