Updated inventory as of 1/7/16 - Tiburon Jigmaster & Squidder Frames

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, December 15, 2015, 08:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

As you can see from the inventory below, I have available a large collection of brand new Tiburon aluminum Jigmaster frames with Tiburon rod clamps.  I have divided them up into two categories.  The first section lists those components that I have in stock for immediate delivery.  The second section lists those components that are in stock at Tiburon that are available to me at this time, but Tiburon is on vacation until January 8, so none of the components in the second section will be available for shipment until then.
These frames are $65 each (except for the P20W, which is $77) including shipping to anywhere in the USA by USPS First Class Parcel with tracking.  The Jigmaster frames should match up closely to Tom's side plate colors, but there is no guarantee about that as I have not yet seen Tom's side plates in person.  

New black Tiburon spools are available for all of these Penn reels (except the 500 and 505HS which Tiburon does not make) for $59 except for the 344, which is $75.  I have plenty of new and used tested-true Penn 500 and 505HS aluminum spools for $12-20 depending upon condition.  I will ship worldwide, so if you require shipment outside of the USA, please give me your location and I will get research the cost of postage.

These components are offered on a first come, first served basis and are subject to prior sale.  I will update the inventory regularly and note the date of the update in the title of this post.

I also have Newell, Accurate and Penn aluminum spools and a good collection of new and used Tiburon frames and Accurate frames and side plates and complete reels for Squidders, Jigmasters, Senators and Master Mariners.  Please call or write if you are looking for any of the above.

Thanks,

Randy Pauly
rfpauly@aol.com

Note:  If your Newell reel has the screws that run all of the way through the cross bars, you will need the P Series screws to mount these frames.  If you have a P or G Series Newell, and many of the others as well, this should not be a problem.

NEW TIBURON JIGMASTER COMPONENTS THAT I HAVE IN STOCK READY FOR DELIVERY NOW (not including my collection of old-style Accurate and Tiburon frames, spools and side plates - call for details):

P20      Fits Newell 338, Penn 500, 505HS, 259, 250.  With special spool, it also fits the Newell 300C, 322, 332, 344 and Penn 501, 506HS, and 110 1/0 Senator.

P21      Fits Newell 322, Penn 501, 506HS and 110 1/0 Senator.  If you have the correct special spool, it also fits the Newell 300C, 332, 338, 344 and Penn 500, 505HS, 259, & 250.

Red     6 (also have 3 new red Tiburon spools)

Ocean Blue 2  (similar to Accurate Ice Blue)

COMPONENTS IN STOCK AT TIBURON (not available until after they return from vacation on January 8)

P20      Fits Newell 338, Penn 500, 505HS, 259, 250.  With special spool, it also fits the Newell 300C, 322, 332, 344 and Penn 501, 506HS, and 110 1/0 Senator.

Red 3

Purple  5

Cobalt 8          

P21      Fits Newell 322, Penn 501, 506HS and 110 1/0 Senator.  If you have the correct special spool, it also fits the Newell 300C, 332, 338, 344 and Penn 500, 505HS, 259, & 250.

Cobalt 4 (also have 3 Cobalt 501 spools)

Purple 7 (also have 3 Purple 501 spools)

P29      Fits Newell 332 and Penn/Newell Albacore Special.  If you have the correct special spool, it also fits the Newell 300C, 322, 338, 344 and Penn 500, 505HS, 259, 501, 506HS and 110 1/0 Senator

Red     10

Black   7

Silver   4

P10      Fits Penn 140, 200, 25.  Also fits 100, 145, 146, 150, 26, 27, etc. with applicable correct spool.

Silver   1

Green  2

Purple  2

Black   2

P15      Fits Penn 145, 150, 26.  Also fits 140, 146, 100, 150, 25, 27, etc. with applicable correct spool.

Red     6

Silver   3

P16      Fits Penn 146, 100, 27.  Also fits 140, 145, 150, 25, 26, etc. with applicable correct spool.

Red     6

Silver   5

Black   5

Green  2

Purple  4

broadway

Randy,
    You and I have spoken about these frames... glad to see you got stock for us.
I'm taking one of those P21 silver frame off your hands and a new silver (Acc or Tib) spool (If you ever come across one) to go with my 501 silver frame and plates.
Also, if you stumble upon a green spool for the P21 I'm all over that, too.
Thanks a ton and very good prices.
Let me know when to buck up,
Dom

twotone

twotone

Cortez_Conversions

Hello Randy,
I would like to order four  P20 frames please, two red and two green.
Let me know how you would like to be paid.
Thank you,
Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

thorhammer

sdlehr

Thanks, Randy. I'm in for a red P20, will send my PayPal payment immediately. (Edit: payment sent)
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

steelhead_killer

><)))">

Dominick

Randy this post is to reserve a green P20.  Payment over to Paypal after this post.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

broadway

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Dear Tom, Dom, Dominick, Sid, John, Tony, Andrew and Joe,

I just wanted to let you know that I have you all covered and will ship on Monday.  I have subtracted your orders from the inventory, and adjusted the list above accordingly.  Thank you all very much.  I hope that you love your new Cortez/Tiburon Jigmasters and put them to good use soon.

Randy

sdlehr

Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

thorhammer

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on December 16, 2015, 04:37:43 AM
Dear Tom, Dom, Dominick, Sid, John, Tony, Andrew and Joe,

I just wanted to let you know that I have you all covered and will ship on Monday.  I have subtracted your orders from the inventory, and adjusted the list above accordingly.  Thank you all very much.  I hope that you love your new Cortez/Tiburon Jigmasters and put them to good use soon.

Randy

Hey Randy, I sent you a PM; if you give me a total for whatever you have on list plus this frame, I will PP all today. If you don't see this in time i will PP for the frame by tonite as you indicate.

thanks,

JOhn

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Thanks to everyone for their orders.  I will be shipping everything tomorrow and will email the tracking numbers to you as soon as I get back from the Post Office.

I also have a good collection of Tiburon and Accurate frames and side plates for 4/0, 6/0 and 9/0 Senators and a few 3/0 components as well.  I also have a few Accurate Jigmaster, 3/0 and 4/0 Magnums, the ultimate in tricked out Classic Penn reels.

You can reach me at 805.748.9202 (we are on California time) or rfpauly@aol.com.

Thanks again,

Randy

steelhead_killer

><)))">

AlasKen

Randy, Did you get my PM on the frames?  Interested in 4/0 and 3/0 non-collector quality.  Thanks.  Ken

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on December 20, 2015, 06:06:55 PM
Thanks to everyone for their orders.  I will be shipping everything tomorrow and will email the tracking numbers to you as soon as I get back from the Post Office.

I also have a good collection of Tiburon and Accurate frames and side plates for 4/0, 6/0 and 9/0 Senators and a few 3/0 components as well.  I also have a few Accurate Jigmaster, 3/0 and 4/0 Magnums, the ultimate in tricked out Classic Penn reels.

You can reach me at 805.748.9202 (we are on California time) or rfpauly@aol.com.

Thanks again,

Randy