cals

Started by wallacewt, January 31, 2011, 12:02:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallacewt

one for you alan,we just had 40%cel;heat wave,and it will be back next week.mid 30,s this wk;went to service a reel today and when i opened the jar cals grease had seperated.not suppose to do that is it.i just stirred it back together and slapped it on.i was surprised though.

alantani

it is a mix of teflon powder and teflon oil.  just mix it back together and it's fine.  if you were in california right now, you would not be having this problem!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

wallacewt

nah   i dont want to come to cali- fawnee.ill stick with the drought and flooding plains.might catch myself a bunyip this year

alantani

wallace, english, please!  what's a bunyip ?   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

wallacewt

in oz we usually  use a loch ness or a bigfoot for bait to catch a bunyip.not easy ill admit

aus bass

Bunyips are childs play, go out west and try for a yowie.  ;D ;D ;D
The greatest lie a reel repairer ever told was "yes dear this is a customers reel".

Roger

Quote from: alantani on January 31, 2011, 04:50:53 AM

Speak english, there are some rednecks over here that can't understand ya'll......

Roger

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."   Mark Twain

Dominick

Bunyips and Yowies, must be dangerous hunting, but I'll bet nothing like the California Jackalope, and the Yellow Belly ;D.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Taily

Bunyips and Yowies.... Obviously mountain men chasing skittle flavoured (or at least coloured!) fish in streams.... Yet no bunyip or yowie can hold a candle to the pure unadulterated fury of the Drop Bear in full flight..... :o :P ;D :D ;)

A Yellowbelly is a fish here, otherwise known as a golden perch.... http://www.nativefish.asn.au/golden.html Another favourite of the folks who fish in the fresh (and I don't mean bollocky.... ;) )

Regards,

Dave
Nunc est bibendum....

codhead

Quote from: Roger on February 05, 2011, 09:48:20 PM
Quote from: alantani on January 31, 2011, 04:50:53 AM

Speak english, there are some rednecks over here that can't understand ya'll......

England & USA have always been described as two nations divided by a common language.

Our Antipodean cousins take that to a whole new level
The older I get, the better I was