Started by El Pescador, December 26, 2015, 06:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelfish

great trip, one trip to fish for salmon is of my TO DO list

The Baja Guy

Dominick

Quote from: steelfish on December 28, 2015, 05:51:48 PM

Wayne finally came across with the smoked salmon.  Yum!  It tasted like the fish had just escaped a forest fire.   :D ;D ::)  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Reel 224

Wayne; This was a great read and pictorial narration. I will visit it often when my spirits are low!

Joe   
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

El Pescador

Quote from: Reel 224 on December 31, 2015, 01:36:08 PM
Wayne; This was a great read and pictorial narration. I will visit it often when my spirits are low!

Joe  

Joe, you are very kind to say that, and I too, during my business day, will pull up a photo or video of a past fishing trip, and revitalize my energy level, then get back to work!

If you are on the west coast, check out southern coastal Oregon, very pretty area.

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Reel 224

Wayne:  I'm on the East Coast but Ruth's brother Robert lives east of Portland OR. When I get into shape Ruth and I plan to visit.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

El Pescador

Quote from: Dominick on December 31, 2015, 01:09:20 AM

Wayne finally came across with the smoked salmon.  Yum!  It tasted like the fish had just escaped a forest fire.   :D ;D ::)  Dominick

Dominick, are you losing your sense of taste???
I will send a packet of smoked salmon to Bryan for final arbitration ;D

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Dominick

Quote from: El Pescador on December 31, 2015, 06:01:24 PM
Quote from: Dominick on December 31, 2015, 01:09:20 AM

Dominick, are you losing your sense of taste???
I will send a packet of smoked salmon to Bryan for final arbitration ;D

Wayne
I take my comment back the salmon tasted like it did not escape the forest fire.   ;D  I spoke with Bryan this a.m.  He said he was coming up this way in the next few days to pick up some smoked salmon so we have to coordinate something.  I am going out of town tomorrow and I have a package for Bryan.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

broschro

wow what a great report and beautiful country :o thanks for taking us along.