Main Menu

Hi All

Started by ezhoe, December 23, 2015, 05:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ezhoe

new member here.. stop in from time to time (code for lurker) but have never posted.. Have known A.T. for awhile and recognize some names from other clubs.. pleasure to be here
It ain't easy bein ez

swill88

welcome!

alantani

ed, glad to have you here!   this means, of course, that you are going to have to start servicing your own reels!  welcome!!!!!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

Welcome aboard Ed!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

foakes

Welcome, Ed --

What type of fishing do you generally do?

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Tiddlerbasher

Shark Hunter

Welcome ezhoe! ;D
I don't know how you guys get in with these names. :D
Life is Good!

ezhoe

Alan.. I'm a LONG ways from reel service..lol.. Fred I am mainly Salt local have a Small Whaler.. used to be comm crabber/salmon/halibut.. but also fish fresh from time to time... Shark Hunter,, my screen name is not what it appears.. My initials are E.Z. and I was a backHOE operator for 35 years.. thus ezhoe ::)
It ain't easy bein ez

Rancanfish

Hi Ed.  Yep recognize your name from over there.  ;D

I love my small Whaler too!
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

sdlehr

Quote from: Shark Hunter on December 24, 2015, 09:40:04 AM
Welcome ezhoe! ;D
I don't know how you guys get in with these names. :D
Daron, we think alike. But aren't they all? Reminds me of a joke: There was a problem with the Miss Ebonics America contest. Nobody wanted to be Miss Idaho. Badum-bum.
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

David Hall

Welcome Ed,  Merry Christmas

alantani

Quote from: ezhoe on December 24, 2015, 02:52:00 PM
Shark Hunter,, my screen name is not what it appears.. My initials are E.Z. and I was a backHOE operator for 35 years.. thus ezhoe ::)

i knew that......   ;D

surfcaster

Haven't been on since last winter, Just  Wanted to check in & say Hi

alantani