4/0 Frames for "Old-Style" Cortez side plates. Spools and handles too!

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, January 02, 2016, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I have a pretty good collection of Accurate and Tiburon frames and spools for Tom's side plates, and a lot of stock Penn aluminum spools too and some aftermarket handles.  I am traveling today but I will post an inventory and some photos on Monday.  I can also get you whatever Tiburon frames, spools and handles that they might have in stock when they return from vacation next week.

Please stay tuned!

Thanks, and Happy New year,

Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Here is are some photos of the Tiburon and Accurate frames, and the Accurate, Tiburon and Penn Anniversary spools that I have to go with Tom's Cortez 4/0 side plates.  These frames are all for the "old style" Cortez side plates.  They will also work with the new style Cortez side plates, but would require the use of the inside trim rings.  If you use these "old-style frames" with the "new-style" side plates without the inside trim rings, there will be a groove along the inside edge of the side plates.

These frames and spools will also work with the original style, Made in the USA stock Penn side plates and with Accurate, Baja Pacific, and Lee Pro (except for the "KC" model) side plates.

I will consider parting out some of the complete reels shown.  I also have stock Penn spools, Newell spools, Newell frame kits, and Accurate, Tiburon and Pro Gear handles for the 4/0 Senator and most other Penn reels.  You can reach me at 805-481-1407 (from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM California time) or at rfpauly@aol.com.

Thanks,

Randy