birdsnest

Started by wallacewt, February 02, 2011, 12:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallacewt

if you want to know how to untangle braid go here.
www.bassfishin.com
on home page click on video
scroll down,on right hand side is your answer.
thk u linesman.thk u ball boys

Steve-O

Neat videos on the site. Remember to call the "birdsnest" a Professional Overrun....that way we all sound like experienced anglers vs redneck fishin' fools....  :o  Hey wait a second I lived and fished in the South all my life except for the last 4 years in Utah.....I AM a redneck fishin' fool :o.... and proud of my Southern heritage. ;D ;D ;D

Dominick

Wallace:  I got it.  Seeing is understanding the concept.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

wallacewt

professional overrun.sounds like a carl lewis balls up.haha :D

spes

Think that professional overrun trick would still work with braid?

Roger

Quote from: Steve-O on February 02, 2011, 04:12:12 PM
Neat videos on the site. Remember to call the "birdsnest" a Professional Overrun....that way we all sound like experienced anglers vs redneck fishin' fools....  :o  Hey wait a second I lived and fished in the South all my life except for the last 4 years in Utah.....I AM a redneck fishin' fool :o.... and proud of my Southern heritage. ;D ;D ;D

I worked up in Utah and Wyoming for a while but figured out real quick that country up there was not for me. Came back to South Louisiana and have no plans on going back ;D ;D ;D
Roger

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."   Mark Twain

sinkerswim

Thanks for this post! This is a great tip, really works! Amazing!

Tile

I applied this method several times during my casting sessions and it worked well. In fact the first lesson in casting with a baitcaster or a conventional reel is learning how to remedy backlashes.
In solid fiberglass we trust

Bill B

Great tip....worth repeating...
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Harry

LOL im gonna try and get a FUZZ next time and see if it works for me...It happens to me when its night my hands are wet and i have wound my line up crapy.  It seems to me to be the number one way to get frays in your line too.

AllenW

Great tip, thanks much.

Al