Very odd Ryobi Adventure 110, old style reel, where could I find specs

Started by Reinaard van der Vossen, February 02, 2011, 06:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronluvs2fish

Also if the original poster is still on here or anyone else with a Ryobi fishing reel, feel free to look me up on Facebook. I'm not sure how to post pics here. My name is Ron Jensen. My profile pic is my face with a waterfall behind me.

vilters

bring this thread back from the dead! found one of these reels in a box of my dad's reels last week when i was cleaning out the garage. mostly fly and spin reels. boy he really liked the dam/quick reels, got a bunch of them again! cool to find some info on this reel. anti-reverse is inop and drags appear to be frozen. my dad's idea of "maintenance" was rinse after use and stand up in corner of garage. stainless construction kept this reel in good cosmetic condition. no hurry to fix it, don't have a use for it other than display.

scpecheur

Hello, i refind this tuto several years later, and i have a news about this old reel: i have one in his box and if necessary i can mail a scan of the shématic of it to those whou need it (private mail) !!!So i am going to replace brake parts for carbon ones, parts i will cut in a plate pièce of carbon,  and i will use it this summer for red tuna on french seas....