FIVE STAND CLAY SHOOTING.

Started by HOLEINTHEWATER, January 22, 2016, 01:35:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HOLEINTHEWATER

STARTED FIVE STAND LAST WEEK. USED THE ACTION MODE ON THE NIKON 3200. DID PRETTY GOOD BUT THE BIRDS ARE HARD TO SEE.
STILL LIKE SPORTING CLAY A LOT BETTER.  STILL BEATS THE HELL OUT OF TRAP AND SKEET.

Dominick

Hey Dave I'm glad you thought it a good idea to take a picture of your trigger finger.  You missed it in the first photo but got it in the second one. Thanks  :D ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

gstours

Hey Dave,  sounds like a fun guy thing. :D  Can you describe how the event is different than standard american trap, or international trap.?  is it kinda LIKE SPORTING CLAYS?  Whats 5 post?  like typical 5 shots from each stand, like typical trap? ???

Tightlines667

Funny how I always seem to be able to dust the hardest doubles, and miss the easier ones.  Most of my first shot misses on birds are on easy shots too.  I figure it's all about focus.  I focus and commit when you need to be on your game, and get lazy when it seems the bird or clay is already dead/dusted.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.