Winter Storm Jonas

Started by Shark Hunter, January 21, 2016, 04:46:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reel 224

Quote from: foakes on January 24, 2016, 05:25:47 AM
Joe & Ruth --

Forget about the snow -- it is not worth the trouble clearing it off yourself.

You are going through a recovery after a major surgery -- and if needed, you can hire someone to clear it when it is done snowing.

If I was closer, I would do it for you -- don't make me come out there...

The bench is enough for now -- listen to Ruth.

Best,

Fred

Fred: Thank you as always for your thoughtfulness. I'm snowed in with close to 3' of snow, I am not doing a thing,it is to much to handle and Ruth said NO WAY! :o And when Ruth specks I listen. ;D ;D

A few pictures this morning.

Joe

"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Alto Mare

Good advice from Ruth and Fred, Joe...the snow can wait. I snuck out this morning at 4:00 and still got caught, my wife almost killed me.
Nice contraption you got there, Joe, could you fire up some pizza with it?

Here is a shot of the front of the house after shoveling for 2 hours, still have a while to go.

If anyone is looking for snow come and get it, it's free ;D

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

BMITCH

I feel as if we dodged the bullet up here in NW jersey. We had about 20" which would put this storm in the middle of snowfall amounts for us. Snow thrower and two hours...driveway and walkway cleared..NP. I hope that's it for the season...yeah...right..lol

Bob

luck is the residue of design.

Reel 224

Quote from: Alto Mare on January 24, 2016, 04:31:46 PM
Good advice from Ruth and Fred, Joe...the snow can wait. I snuck out this morning at 4:00 and still got caught, my wife almost killed me.
Nice contraption you got there, Joe, could you fire up some pizza with it?

Here is a shot of the front of the house after shoveling for 2 hours, still have a while to go.

If anyone is looking for snow come and get it, it's free ;D

Sal

Yes I could make Pizza there and lot of other things. You got lots of snow there also, Ruth is reading this, and said your NUTS! >:(  if she where there she wold kick your, You know what! ::) I'm not allowed out.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Jerseymic

Thoughts are with you guys, stay warm and safe.

Mike.

Jeri

Hi guys,

Our thoughts are with you, all the pictures just serve to remind me why I moved to Namibia - we only get 2" of rain every year, where we stay on the edge of the desert.

So, for any that want to escape, you will have to wait until they re-open your airports and come down here - a balmy 80 degrees at the moment, not a cloud in the sky, and no chance of rain or snow for at least 10 months.

Just drop us a line, and you can stay with us on the edge of the desert without fear of getting any snow. That said, they might ask you to bring some of the snow with you, as the country is having a bit of a drought being an El Nino year.

Cheers from sunny AFrica,

Jeri