Nice Black 9/0 Accuframe with/without aluminum spool 3/4 full of 80 lb. Spectra

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, January 21, 2016, 06:02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Aside from the fact that someone engraved their SS# on the bottom of the base (see close up photo below), this hard to find frame is in near mint condition.  There are light scratches on the foot which make me think that it was mounted on a rod, but it does not appear that it ever saw saltwater.  The frame with Accurate rod clamp kit is $145 plus $4 for shipping by USPS First Class Parcel to anywhere in the USA including Hawaii and Alaska.  If you would also like the near mint, possibly unused 29-115L spool, which is 3/4 full of good-looking 80 lb. Power Pro Spectra (probably more than $100 worth of line), add $50, for a total of $195, plus $$11.85 for shipping by Priority Mail.  I also have a near mint complete Accurate 9/0 conversion for sale (Accuplates, Accuframe and Accurate power handle).  Please let me know if you might be interested.  You can reach me at rfpauly@aol.com or 805-481-1407, anytime between 10:00 AM and 9:00 PM California time.

Thanks,

Randy Pauly

sdlehr

Nice, Randy, that will make someone very happy. What's the last number of the social? How can I steal this guy's identity without a complete SSN?

Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Sorry Sid, I already drained his bank account, maxed out his credit cards, opened a few new ones and destroyed his credit rating, so there's not much left to steal.

Randy