Tiburon & Accurate 4/0 reels and frames for Cortez, Accurate & Penn side plates

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, January 21, 2016, 07:42:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Here are a few used Tiburon and Accurate 4/0 frames that work with Cortez Conversion side plates.  Tom's old-style side plates are made for these frames, but you can use his "new-style" side plates with them as well if you add the stock Penn inside trim rings.  

They are all in near mint condition, 9 on a 10 scale or better, except for the red standard width Tiburon frame at the rear of the photo, which is a 7 and $40 without the rod clamp kit, and the silver standard width Accuframe, shown with a hard to find high-gloss black anodized Penn aluminum spool, which is $65 with the rod clamp kit and $100 with the rod clamp kit and spool.  

The gold 113HLW wide Accurate frame also has the high-gloss spool and the frame with rod clamp kit and with the spool are $135.  

The red standard width Accurate frame comes with the rod clamp kit and a red Penn anniversary aluminum spool.  The frame is a 9+ but the spool's bright red finish has faded in places, so I would rate it as an 8, and the frame with rod clamp kit is $95

The blue Tiburon YTS narrow frame comes with the rod clamp kit and high gloss black Tiburon spool for $115.

As you can see in the second photo below, I also have some complete Accurate and Accurate/Tiburon complete reels and I would consider taking them apart to sell individual components, within reason.  

I also have a lot of other nice Newell and Penn reels and aftermarket components for them, and have access to all new Tiburon components at competitive prices.

Please let me know if any of the above is of interest.  You can reach me at rfpauly@aol.com or 805.481.1407 between 10:00 AM and 9:00 PM California time.

thorhammer