*CAPE SAN MARTIN SPECIAL* Sun 04-17-2016-Endeavor 12 Hour Trip-Morro Bay

Started by Big Tim, January 29, 2016, 02:21:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

pjstevko

Quote from: Big Tim on February 13, 2016, 01:46:28 AM
Bill & Now Randy to...Cool beans!

BT

This is shaping up to be quite a big group of fishermen going on this trip and I'm glad I'll be a part of it!

I wonder how many more need to sign up before AT takes up the whole boat????

Big Tim

Quote from: pjstevko on February 13, 2016, 04:29:42 AM
Quote from: Big Tim on February 13, 2016, 01:46:28 AM
Bill & Now Randy to...Cool beans!

BT

This is shaping up to be quite a big group of fishermen going on this trip and I'm glad I'll be a part of it!

I wonder how many more need to sign up before AT takes up the whole boat????

My last conversation with Brad was that he has a set price for any charter whether it be 1 or 32 anglers .... $3200.00 was his mark. You have to understand that this guy just left Virg's Landing and and purchased his own boat and needs any an all support any will give.I trust trust this guy and have fished with him for many years.

BT

Bryan Young

Waiting for reorganization to be completed before I can commit to anything. I hope I can make it.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

swill88

Big Tim

Quote from: alantani on February 13, 2016, 09:07:40 AM
so 35 all total!

Sorry..I fat fingered the total...$3200.00 ... 30 @$110.00 and $3500.00 for a Saturday as they can run the boat 2 times in the summer. Mid week charter someone might be able to wrangle a better price?

BT

sundaytrucka

30 Passengers, $110 each:

30 × 110 =3,300

Weekday Limited Load Special, 18 Passengers, $150 each:

18 × 150 =2,700

They obviously expect the flow of customers during the weekend, and have to work a little between the weekends and take a cut to get people in; that is a $600 difference between loads, and a 12 person advantage on a limited load...

If we talked Brad and the landing into running, say 20 guys at $150, would you guys be interested in covering the extra $40 for your own ticket?

20 × 150 =$3,000

I figure the trip is two months away, so the landing may not look at it as losing $300 on a weekend being this is a reserved trip so far out, and we, as well as the crew, would have a easier time with a limited load.

Just talking out load...

-Scott
I don't know how to do everything, but I know how to get everything done.

swill88

Quote from: sundaytrucka on February 13, 2016, 05:26:13 PM
30 Passengers, $110 each:

30 × 110 =3,300

Weekday Limited Load Special, 18 Passengers, $150 each:

18 × 150 =2,700

They obviously expect the flow of customers during the weekend, and have to work a little between the weekends and take a cut to get people in; that is a $600 difference between loads, and a 12 person advantage on a limited load...

If we talked Brad and the landing into running, say 20 guys at $150, would you guys be interested in covering the extra $40 for your own ticket?

20 × 150 =$3,000

I figure the trip is two months away, so the landing may not look at it as losing $300 on a weekend being this is a reserved trip so far out, and we, as well as the crew, would have a easier time with a limited load.

Just talking out load...

-Scott

I'm with you Scott. I would pay more for a limited load.

steve

pjstevko

alantani

oh, yeah, sorry, i forgot, i got a special price.  it's now called a seniors discount!!!!!   ;D

foakes

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

sundaytrucka

10 people so far, I am assuming all being AT members, there are 20 spots available on the boats reservation page.

-Scott
I don't know how to do everything, but I know how to get everything done.

Big Tim

We have 10 signed up. My price that I quoted was from Brad. $3200.00 for a Sunday 12 hour trip & $3500.00 for a Saturday. He also said that those numbers would have to be confirmed with the landing. We had 32 + captain and crew. It was crowded! I do not know if a better deal could be had ?? I haven't checked.
 Virg's Landing does a 5 am to 5 pm Sunday trip on the Princess that is $109 per person and 35 max. but the boat is 65' so my guess is their pricing will be about the same. In years past I have tried to get a limited load trip at a higher price per person but have always fell short of my mark and wound up being an open charter. It seems a lot easier to get a multi day charter filled up like Alan's SOA trip than a 1 day Rock Cod trip.
 If we could get say 20-24 to sign up I would definitely be willing to ask for a better deal and try to close the charter, providing all were willing to pony up the extra $$$.  

BT

alantani