*CAPE SAN MARTIN SPECIAL* Sun 04-17-2016-Endeavor 12 Hour Trip-Morro Bay

Started by Big Tim, January 29, 2016, 02:21:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

Bring some light tackle if you have an extra day, the surf perch bite has been good and a lot of fun

BT

David Hall

Help me out here, my mind is diminishing rapidly, I have read through this a couple times and still can't figure out w
WTH is going on?  Are there two trips being discussed here or is it just the one trip and you still looking for a few more members?

Big Tim

Quote from: David Hall on February 29, 2016, 09:57:13 PM
Help me out here, my mind is diminishing rapidly, I have read through this a couple times and still can't figure out w
WTH is going on?  Are there two trips being discussed here or is it just the one trip and you still looking for a few more members?

1 trip Dave...Some people are trying to go on Saturday as well & for those that have an extra day and want to try the Surf Fishing I recommend some light tackle (Bass gear). To easily confuse people we are discussing closing the charter to AT members only but that looks to be a little to much money unless we get 20+ people. Please by all means sign up for the April 17 date as we all would love to have you  ;D

BT

Dominick

Quote from: theswimmer on February 17, 2016, 03:50:49 AM
Quote from: El Pescador on February 16, 2016, 05:25:38 PM
Big Tim!!!!

We're IN!!

Rick and I will be there!!!!

Dominick, post hip surgery is a NO-GO, NO-SHOW.

Alan, what can I bring to the Saturday nite extravaganza????

Wayne

Cool Wayne.
I was hoping you would make it.....
Make sure you bring a reel that needs fixing!
Best,
Jonathan

P.S. Tell Dom we can set him up with a wheelchair, I already checked with the Skipper!
::)
I don't need a wheelchair, I'm walking fine.  I need a puke bag for the Pacific in springtime (almost).  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Big Tim

theswimmer

Dom you and I suffer from the same affliction.
I have you covered on the Scapalomine.......
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Big Tim

Quote from: Dominick on February 29, 2016, 11:29:49 PM
Quote from: theswimmer on February 17, 2016, 03:50:49 AM
Quote from: El Pescador on February 16, 2016, 05:25:38 PM
Big Tim!!!!

We're IN!!

Rick and I will be there!!!!

Dominick, post hip surgery is a NO-GO, NO-SHOW.

Alan, what can I bring to the Saturday nite extravaganza????

Wayne

Cool Wayne.
I was hoping you would make it.....
Make sure you bring a reel that needs fixing!
Best,
Jonathan

P.S. Tell Dom we can set him up with a wheelchair, I already checked with the Skipper!
::)
I don't need a wheelchair, I'm walking fine.  I need a puke bag for the Pacific in springtime (almost).  Dominick

Like I said Dom, I called for a great day at sea:

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/morro-bay-ca/93442/april-weather/337167

anglingarchitect

Quote from: Big Tim on February 29, 2016, 11:44:03 PM
Dom, I ordered calm flat seas. And it's only 12 hours  ;D

BT

12 hrs seems like a lifetime if your seasick, scopolamine is the ticket for me.

David Hall

Hey I didn't know they offer a senior discount!
How could I pass that up.
I will bring one rod one reel and 56 jigs.

Big Tim

Quote from: David Hall on March 02, 2016, 03:49:43 PM
Hey I didn't know they offer a senior discount!
How could I pass that up.
I will bring one rod one reel and 56 jigs.

What is the age cutoff ?

Tim

David Hall

Big Tim

anglingarchitect

I get movie tickets a couple bucks cheaper now since 60 years old, I happily produce my ID, when they think i'm trying to screw them out of the two bucks. Getting ready to have left shoulder replacement surgery and I made the mistake of watching the operation on line. I'm not squeemish but it looked like deboning a chicken wing. All the bone sawing drilling and driving titanium tapperd bars into the marrow of the arm bone. Then sawing the deformed socket off your shoulder to attach a flat plate with screws then attach the  new joint socket to that plat (I hope they use Lock-tite). Finally fitting the titanium ball joint (with a plastic wear surface ball end), in the socket and putting the all the tissue back to the bones with stitches and staples. :'( :-\ :o ???

Long recovery but GTG in 6months to a year?  

Big Tim

Quote from: anglingarchitect on March 03, 2016, 02:32:40 AM

I get movie tickets a couple bucks cheaper now since 60 years old, I happily produce my ID, when they think i'm trying to screw them out of the two bucks. Getting ready to have left shoulder replacement surgery and I made the mistake of watching the operation on line. I'm not squeemish but it looked like deboning a chicken wing. All the bone sawing drilling and driving titanium tapperd bars into the marrow of the arm bone. Then sawing the deformed socket off your shoulder to attach a flat plate with screws then attach the  new joint socket to that plat (I hope they use Lock-tite). Finally fitting the titanium ball joint (with a plastic wear surface ball end), in the socket and putting the all the tissue back to the bones with stitches and staples. :'( :-\ :o ???

Long recovery but GTG in 6months to a year?  

Be boning a Chicken is as far as I got  :o OK I'm not so Senior  ;D

BT

David Hall

Yeah, I feel you brother,  I had cervical spine surgery, twice!  Once to fuse c6-7 and once to implant an artificial disc at C5-6,
I get annual injections in both knees, halyuronic acid.  An attempt to stall knee replacement surgery for as long as possible.
And I have been avoiding a dr appointment for my left shoulder now for six months, figure as soon as it falls off Ill go in!
Getting old is not for the faint of heart!