Saltwater Sportsman Show in Oregon

Started by 4 REEL, February 05, 2011, 05:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4 REEL

Alan,
Looking forward to meeting you in Salem March 19th. I am a long time member of Ifish (Salt Dogs) (aka 4 REEL there also) and live in Salem. If you need any info about Salem I should be able to help as I have lived here for over 40 years. Just pm me on Ifish.........John

Bryan Young

I was hoping to go too, but I'll be in Chicago.  Post a report, will ya?
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Keta

Where in Salem are you John?  I'll be at my dad's on Riverbend Rd. in W. Salem the weekend of the show.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

4 REEL

Keta,
I live out south off Browning and Loneoak. We should probably hookup and toss a couple down one of these days. Or better yet just come over here, I have a great man cave with kegarator and flat screen.

John

Keta

Let's make plans, I have to be at PDX to pick someone up on the Friday before the show and I'm thinking I'll head up on Thursday.  If snow is predicted I'll think about Wednesday.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

alantani

i'm slowly getting things shipped up to jack.  i ordered up a box of 12 of the 4 ounce bottles of tsi 321 (not the $20 a can tsi 301, sorry), and three dozen one ounce plastic cosmetic jars.  i'm going to have dawn ship up a tub of cal's grease. i'm going to ship some yamaha grease and a bunch of misc parts, wrenches and bearing packers.  should be fun!  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

Are you going to have a booth?  Seems like it.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

not sure what the format will be.  i'm going to have a table to work on reels for sure, maybe a stand up presentation. i'm going to ship up most everything ahead of time.  it's always been a great bunch of guys and i'm looking forward to meeting them.  alan

Bryan Young

Very cool. Hopefully some one will be taking pictures for you.

Bill Benrath

Alan;

Looking forward to meeting you.  If you get a chance could you bring your Okuma Andros and the Makaira 10II?  We don't have anywhere to see them on the east side of the Cascades.

See you at the show,

Bill Benrath
LadyE

alantani

probably not.  the andros goes back to okuma for the fred hall show and the makaira 10's will be on loan to a guy on a long range trip in the middle of the month.  they are popular reels.