Hello from cajun country.

Started by Ejohns107, February 03, 2016, 12:42:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ejohns107

Well first off my name is Eric. I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.  Well as I am sure a lot of you can relate to I am an avid Fishermen and Hunter.  I am very much a tinkerer so I figured this would be a great place to get involved in and feed an addiction.       My background is in fabrication and hydraulic mechanic. So as you can tell I like braking things then putting them back together. Well guys I have a ton of questions but I will try and wear out the search button before I ask to much. An thanks for having me.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

steelhead_killer

><)))">

DaBigOno

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

sdlehr

Nice to have you here, Eric! Welcome!

Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

Big Tim

RowdyW

Hi Eric, where at in cajun country? It's a pretty big place.     Rudy

Tiddlerbasher

Shark Hunter

Quote from: RowdyW on February 03, 2016, 03:51:46 AM
Hi Eric, where at in cajun country? It's a pretty big place.     Rudy
His profile says Baton Rouge. Sounds Cajun to me.
Life is Good!

Reel 224

Welcome Eric. This a great site to learn about reels and rods.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Bryan Young

Welcome Eric.  Good to have ya.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Ejohns107

Rowdy I am indeed in Baton Rouge like Shark Hunter said. But I am originally from New Orleans.

foakes

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.