IF you could justify just one...

Started by steelhead_killer, February 10, 2016, 11:13:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reel 224

Dwight: I have a G332 series, Just received it today. Second thing, the schematics that are posted for the series 300s are not big enough to copy and read.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Newell Nut

Quote from: Reel 224 on February 16, 2016, 10:20:08 PM
Dwight: I have a G332 series, Just received it today. Second thing, the schematics that are posted for the series 300s are not big enough to copy and read.

Joe
I just emailed you schematics.

Reel 224

"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

steelhead_killer

Got the 332-5 today and promptly exploded it on the kitchen table!  What a great product.  This thing is light, strong and corrosion resistant.  I am amazed at the simplicity and stainless steel.  Simple to work on just too bad they don't make these things anymore.  How were they priced when they were still making them?  Meaning what was the retail price for 300 series compared to a Penn or a Shimano?  Just curious because they are great reels!
><)))">

ez2cdave

First batch of four . . .

ez2cdave

Second batch of four

ez2cdave

Third batch of four . . .

ez2cdave

Last one . . .

steelhead_killer

><)))">

ez2cdave

ez2cdave

Alto Mare

Lots of good info there Dave, Thanks for posting those!
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

ez2cdave

Thank you , Gentlemen !

I'm glad to be able to help out, whenever I can . . .

Tight Lines !!!

ez2cdave

mark d

recently started gettin into newells and jeez, what a cool little machine. gotta g220 and a g229. wanna get a g 338ish. can anyone tell me the drag #'s on these reels please ? or better yet a good location for this type of info. failed with search so far

thks, mark