What is your interest in a Pacific NW get together?

Started by steelhead_killer, February 13, 2016, 08:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelhead_killer

When I look at the stats from this site, Washington has quite a few members listed.  That being said, I would like to see if there is any interest in a get together for a show and tell?  I have access to a nice place that would accommodate plenty of guys and gals, has a cooking area and we can bring adult beverages.  The space has a large screen TV, pool table etc. 

Let me know your thoughts and how far out we should schedule to get the best participation?

Andy
><)))">

Ron Jones

Home is Wa. I am currently on Oahu. Where are you located?
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

steelhead_killer

><)))">

Ron Jones

I'm from the Olympic Peninsula. Next time I'm up there I'll see if we can get together.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

theswimmer

There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Ron Jones

The next time I'll be up there is the beginning of June.
Ron
Ronald Jones
"

David Hall

swill88

I'm in (it's only an 18 hr drive); can we build in a fishing trip?

steve

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

swill88

Quote from: steelhead_killer on February 13, 2016, 08:09:26 PM
... a get together for a show and tell?  I have access to a nice place that would accommodate plenty of guys and gals, has a cooking area and we can bring adult beverages.  The space has a large screen TV, pool table etc. 

I'll drive 18 hrs, or fly 11/2, to go fishing.... aaaand talk about reels and mods with a beverage!

Islandgypsy

It's a long days drive from Central Oregon to Seattle area but doable. I'm in..wife might come too. Be great to meet some Pac.N.W. reel heads in person, and if the boss shows up wouldn't want to miss that.

Greg

Ron Jones

I was born in Sweethome, Or. and still have family there. I have driven from the Olympic Penninsula to Sweethome and back in the same day several times. Once with the wife and kids in tow. It is a long drive but doable.
Ron
Ronald Jones
"