Just saying hi and introducing myself.

Started by Avetman, March 17, 2016, 04:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avetman

Hello,
  My name is Robert and I work full time at Avet Reels. I also Pro-Staff for Rainshadow/Batson/Forecast/Alps, Xtratuf, Owner Hooks, Getsome Products. Im here to help so if you have any questions feel free.
"There are many good fishermen and some great ones. But there is only one you."

steelhead_killer

Welcome Robert!  Glad you joined us!

Andy
><)))">

Keta

Hi.  It will be nice to have an Avet employee here.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Tiddlerbasher

Dominick

Hi Robert, welcome.  Glad to have you aboard.  What is a pro-staff and what does a pro-staff do?  Remember there are no stupid questions.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

was twisting robert's arm and he has agreed to moderate the avet board!  welcome!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Avetman

Im glad to be aboard. Thanks Alan. Thanks everyone.
"There are many good fishermen and some great ones. But there is only one you."

handi2

It will very helpful for you to hang out here for all the Avet owners. I fish a wide range of those reels and service many of them as they are very popular here in the northern Gulf of Mexico.

Keith
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Reel 224

"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

David Hall

theswimmer

Welcome Robert.
Alan got you another job !
Lots of good friend's here.....
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn