Faze 1 of my work area is done

Started by Reel 224, March 03, 2016, 02:38:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reel 224

Quote from: bluefish69 on March 03, 2016, 07:05:26 PM
Joe it looks like you won't have a problem with your 2 work stations. Ruth is looking like she is comfy there like she will make a Sewing Station out of this area.

Where does she mount the Sewing Machine

I'm not going to let Ruth read this! :D

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

MarkT

Ooh, good idea!. Make a rotating platform with a line winder on one side and the sewing machine on the other and rotate it around as needed.

Dude, you're so screwed if she sees this thread!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Reel 224

Thanks! :( Ruth doesn't need any ideas. :-X

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Reel 224

Here are some more pictures of my work area in progress.

1-New Soap dispenser
2-Rod building bench
3-Rod building bench right side
4-Reel repair/service bench

Joe

cbar45

That looks great Joe, I like the separate work-stations making use of all available space.

Chad

Tightlines667

Looking sharp!

You should have plenty of room for expansion, in needed.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Reel 224

Next thing is setting up my power wrapper and odes and ends. Ruth has been a big help with setting the shop up. Now I have to get my butt to work.

Joe

Maxed Out

Sweet setup Joe

A nice flat screen and a mini fridge and you'll never have to leave the room  ;D ;D
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Reel 224

There's a full refrigerator next to the wall opposite side of the sink. No TV or computer, I like it that way. I can walk down the hallway the the great room to watch TV when I want to and this computer is on the opposite side of the house in our office, this gives me exercise walking back and forth.

Joe   

Alto Mare

Joe, you're setting yourself up nicely...good job! ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

sundaytrucka

Nice setup Joe!

The reel work area is nicely arranged.

-Scott
I don't know how to do everything, but I know how to get everything done.

Dominick

Joe nice work.  It's way too neat.   :D ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

foakes

Excellent Start, Joe --

The finish on the wood is a very fine job.

Best.

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

MarkT

Plenty of light when working on reels.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Tiddlerbasher