Mango Man Strikes

Started by Newell Nut, March 03, 2016, 10:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newell Nut

The darned Red Snappers are killing us but I managed to get 5 mangos and a mutton, my buddy Brian got a nice string and two other buddies got a couple nice stringers.

Shark Hunter

Good going Dwight.
Always enjoy your pics. ;)
Life is Good!

steelhead_killer

><)))">

foakes

Thanks for sharing, Dwight --

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Aiala

Boy, those are beautiful fish! I am hoping against hope that I'll have a chance to catch some pargo on my 8-day this summer; they are about the closest thing we have to a mango, I guess.  :)

Nicely done!

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

surfcaster

Nice,Glad someone is fishing. My son Is getting married in florida this spring.
   Leave it to me to plan a 6 day fishing trip around it.
    Tight Lines,Richie

anglingarchitect

Thanks for posting Dwight, Nice Mangos, Glad the Red Snapper haven't eaten them all.

Alto Mare

Nice Mango Man ;)...always enjoyable.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

broadway

Now that's my kinda workout... yummy yummy!
Well done,
Dom

Bryan Young

Nice Deight. Nice Newell in the background in Brian's photo.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Newell Nut

All of my buddies fish Newells and mainly the 540 3.2 and 631 3. When my wife is here fishing she catches her mangos with a 332 3.6. Four of use caught 14 mangos yesterday and a few muttons. We caught double that number of red snapper throw backs.

Our first two stops had only big red snappers and the 3rd stop we got lucky on the mangos and smaller red snappers.

BMITCH

Dwight, your livin the life man! Love seeing your catching posts. Quick question, how long are these trips?

Bob
luck is the residue of design.

Reel 224

Drat! It's snowing here this morning Dwight but It's a pick-me-up seeing those pictures of your fishing exploits. ;D Oh by the way I was getting my G322 in shape yesterday evening for the fishing season here.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

broschro

Good Job! Im going Cobia hunting Tomorrow.

Newell Nut

Quote from: BMITCH on March 04, 2016, 10:50:45 AM
Dwight, your livin the life man! Love seeing your catching posts. Quick question, how long are these trips?

Bob
Bob
The Pastime leaves the dock at 7:45am and returns at 3:00pm. Best party boat in the area and like anything else, if you know how to fish reef fish then you can do okay most of the time.

Jaimie
Sea Spirit got several barely legal cobias yesterday and we did not see any.