Mango Man Strikes

Started by Newell Nut, March 03, 2016, 10:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newell Nut

Quote from: Reel 224 on March 04, 2016, 11:49:05 AM
Drat! It's snowing here this morning Dwight but It's a pick-me-up seeing those pictures of your fishing exploits. ;D Oh by the way I was getting my G322 in shape yesterday evening for the fishing season here.

Joe
Those are fun reels. I have a collection of them and only use one of them occasionally on a IGFA 16. Fun set up when I am flat lining for mangos in the summer or nice flat lining for kings in the winter.

Joe

Tightlines667

Nice work Dwight!  Those are some nice looking mangos.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

conchydong

Great wintertime Gray Snappers. Someday I would like to shake the hand of the mango man. :D

Newell Nut

My buddy Brian and I had one more good day before he flies back to Boston. It was a great day all around the boat on the Pastime Princess with a fun crowd from the local Moose Lodge.

Reel 224

Another nice catch Dwight and I see the Newell's in the background.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

broschro

:o nice mutton! i did not make it out today. i have a 24hr booked on our new party boat The Miss Saint Augustine. we run all the way to the ledge. he dose 10hr trips for 100 buck a man all summer fishing in 100 to 135ft. come on AT Florida people lets do this .we can get the boat to our self's if we get enough people. 

Newell Nut

nelz

Quote from: broschro on March 06, 2016, 12:03:01 AM
:o nice mutton! i did not make it out today. i have a 24hr booked on our new party boat The Miss Saint Augustine. we run all the way to the ledge. he dose 10hr trips for 100 buck a man all summer fishing in 100 to 135ft. come on AT Florida people lets do this .we can get the boat to our self's if we get enough people. 

Details, I need details. I'm in South FL.

Maxed Out

Thanks for sharing Dwight. You sure know how to take care of your friends.

Weren't you in Hawaii just a couple weeks ago ?? The discovery channel could do a whole series just following you around. I'm a bit jealous.

If you're around the pacific northwest this Aug/Sept I'll take you out for albacore.

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Newell Nut

Quote from: Max Doubt on March 06, 2016, 05:00:15 AM
Thanks for sharing Dwight. You sure know how to take care of your friends.

Weren't you in Hawaii just a couple weeks ago ?? The discovery channel could do a whole series just following you around. I'm a bit jealous.

If you're around the pacific northwest this Aug/Sept I'll take you out for albacore.

Ted

Thanks for the offer. That would be a great fishing experience. Planning on Alaska in August with a good friend from Oregon. Headed back to Hawaii in two weeks to fish with John. The real reason for the trip is that my wife works over there but will work with on some rods if his shop is ready and wet a hook as well.
Dwight

broschro

Quote from: nelz on March 06, 2016, 01:56:23 AM
Quote from: broschro on March 06, 2016, 12:03:01 AM

Details, I need details. I'm in South FL.
check out the web miss st. Augustine. Com I believe or just google it. I believe the boat starts to feel every day in May and then he does overnight trips almost every month until the end of the year. Sweet Boat awesome Captain I'm going April 1st come on! not sure if there's any spots left for this trip though.  Jamie