Length of spacing sleeve...

Started by hippie, March 09, 2016, 02:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hippie

Would anyone please post the length of a spacing sleeve. It is for a 113H Special Senator, Part # 009 113H. On the attached schematic it is #9.  Thank you, Bob

http://s7d5.scene7.com/is/content/purefishing/407-113H

foakes

Hi Bob --

1/4" or .635 Centimeters

Best,

Fred

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

hippie

Maxed Out

Hey Fred, what kind of ancient measuring device is that  :o :o?? Is it related to an abucus ?? :D :D

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

foakes

Good observing, Ted --

We used to use that to measure the orifice intake diameter on the do-dingus for the thermathracles.

No batteries -- but someday soon I probably need to invest in a new digital model -- that I can read easier.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Tiddlerbasher

Reel 224

Ted you you beat me to it!  ;D ;D ;D ;D I saw that vainer caliper and I said to myself "What the heck" ??? I now his name is Fred but I didn't now his last name was Flintstone.  ;D ;D ;D. Oh man I have to go pee.

Joe   
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."