Boys Fishing Trip!

Started by Antho, March 16, 2016, 07:52:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antho

Leaving early am tomorrow for a 7 day fishing trip with 3 mates and a 7.5m boat😃No wives, no kids, just us the boat and the fish😎 Big thanks to Alan, ordered some reel handles last week and he got them in the post same day ! Hoped and prayed ( and payed for expidited shipping ) and they got here this arvo😃Fitted already and ready for action! Hoping I can post you all some great pics when I get home late next week😊
Born to fish, forced to work😏

SacFly

Catchem' up!  Sounds a lot better than my next 7 days...

alantani

i look forward to your report!  
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

RiverAngler

Yeah! A full report. Tight Lines!

Ralph
Parents don't frame pictures of their kids playing video games. Take them fishing!

Tiddlerbasher

And photos - no photos it didn't happen ;D

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Antho

Arrived safe and settled in. Just finished fitting the handle to my mates TLD20 2 speed, he's happy as a pig in the proverbial and the other two guys with us are very impressed! Hitting the water very early and heading for the same marks we did well at last year😃Will check in tomorrow night hopefully with plenty of pics!

alantani

it's funny, i've had stuff shipped to australia, tanzania and croatia that arrived in a week, and stuff shipped to canada that took three.  you just never know....   :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Antho

Ok, first day on the water I got a 4kg Duhfish and a Red Throat Emperor, the boat got a couple more Red Throats and. Nice Baldchin Grouper!

Antho

Rod with his Baldie and my Duhie

Antho

Today I got a a nice Bronze Whaler shark that broke of just before we could get a gaff in him😏 I got a Shovel Nose Shark into the boat but put it back, didn't know if it was legal or not and besides I don't think I could have bought myself to kill it! Darrel got an 8kg Duhie and a 6kg Mack Tuna. Mark got a 2kg Silver Cobbler and I got one Red Throat Emperor.

Antho

Will have pictures of the Sharks as soon as they are downloaded from the GoPro👍

Antho

This is my friends boat, it's a 7.0m Pride with a V6 Yamaha 200hp.

Antho

That's the 2m Bronze Whaler we nearly got. And on my lighted rod with the Shimano TR 2000 reel! The new handle is awesome😃

Antho

The rod was bent so much the braid sliced the foam hand grip above the reel😝