Quick Question?

Started by gstours, March 17, 2016, 03:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

;)
[/quote]
When my grandparents were alive we would have roast kid every Easter.  Dominick
[/quote]

Dominick, I'm pretty sure roasting a KID for Easter is illegal  ::) But what do I know, you are the legal dept. here  ;D

BT

Reel 224

Quote from: Big Tim on March 19, 2016, 09:53:34 PM

;)
[/quote]

Dominick, I'm pretty sure roasting a KID for Easter is illegal  ::) But what do I know, you are the legal dept. here  ;D

BT
[/quote]

A kid is a young Goat. ;D ;D

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Big Tim

Quote from: Reel 224 on March 19, 2016, 10:02:10 PM
Quote from: Big Tim on March 19, 2016, 09:53:34 PM

;)

BT
[/quote]

A kid is a young Goat. ;D ;D

Joe
[/quote]

Whewwww, thanks Joe, I was kind of wondering what was going on here  ;D ;D Had whole pig & lamb but never goat (kid), I'm sure it's tasty.

BT

Reel 224

I think Dominick was referring to baby Lamb and not Goat, The Italians eat Baby Lamb and they split the head and stuff it and bake it. I have had Baby Lamb and eaten the head as well years ago. The Italians call the head Gabazell. I know that's not spelled right, maybe Sal or Dominick can tell you the proper spelling. I'm a half azzed Italian.

Joe     
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Dominick

Quote from: Reel 224 on March 20, 2016, 01:32:58 AM
I think Dominick was referring to baby Lamb and not Goat, The Italians eat Baby Lamb and they split the head and stuff it and bake it. I have had Baby Lamb and eaten the head as well years ago. The Italians call the head Gabazell. I know that's not spelled right, maybe Sal or Dominick can tell you the proper spelling. I'm a half azzed Italian.

Joe     
Joe it is spelled Capozzelli and that is lamb head though I would not be surprised if one would use capozzeli for goat also.  Baby lamb's head is called capozzeli di angnelli.  If I had to guess goat's head would be capozzeli di capra.  I was talking about goat not lamb.  I'm sure you have heard of a baby goat called which are called kid goat.  Also the softest gloves made are kid gloves.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Yogi_fish808

Quote from: Big Tim on March 18, 2016, 04:43:39 AM
While Seagulls may be hatched as young Seagulls/baby's, everyone of those suckers that have targeted me over the last 53 years are fully trained bomber pilots and are extremely accurate  ;D

BT

We don't have gulls in Hawaii but the last time I was in SF and took the girlfriend on a cruise around the bay 2 of those guys followed right above us on the boat, add the crossbreeze direction that day and I was sure we were gonna get bombed.....

Reel 224

Quote from: Dominick on March 20, 2016, 02:21:34 AM
Quote from: Reel 224 on March 20, 2016, 01:32:58 AM

Joe     
Joe it is spelled Capozzelli and that is lamb head though I would not be surprised if one would use capozzeli for goat also.  Baby lamb's head is called capozzeli di angnelli.  If I had to guess goat's head would be capozzeli di capra.  I was talking about goat not lamb.  I'm sure you have heard of a baby goat called which are called kid goat.  Also the softest gloves made are kid gloves.  Dominick

I knew I could count on you Dominick for the Italian lesson.

Joe