Fishing bloopers

Started by sdlehr, March 17, 2016, 03:29:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdlehr

I thought about posting this in the tips and tricks section, as in, "do not do this", but ultimately decided to land it here http://1funny.com/funny-fishing-compilation/

Enjoy.

Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

Dominick

Makes you wonder what people are thinking.  Some are funny some are downright scary.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Reel 224

There not thinking Dominick, ;D

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

RiverAngler

Parents don't frame pictures of their kids playing video games. Take them fishing!

Shark Hunter

That was some funny stuff Sid. Got my chuckle for today.
That Sea Lion Video was something else if you click on the link.
Life is Good!

Marcq

Pretty funny  ;D Wonder what was that fish that almost made it in the Trophy boat?

Marc..

Cone

Pretty funny! I couldn't help thinking that I'm glad a camera wasn't pointed at me with some of the things I've done. I keep thinking I've screwed up everyway possible until the next time.  ;)  I expect I'll find new ways to mess up. Some of mine would make these look tame btw.   Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

Fish-aholic

Here's my very own blooper video from a few years ago:

:D