Posting a rebuild

Started by SaltH2O, March 31, 2016, 01:46:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaltH2O

How do I post pictures from my C: drive. I have about 30 jpg file to depict the rebuild.

anglingarchitect

You need to up load your jpegs to photo bucket and then copy and paste the img files.

alantani

Quote from: SaltH2O on March 31, 2016, 01:46:54 AM
How do I post pictures from my C: drive. I have about 30 jpg file to depict the rebuild.

i just gave you access to the photo gallery.  you can host your photos here and then copy and past the "img" code and your photos will appear in your post.  i look forward to seeing your post. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Fish-aholic

Quote from: alantani on March 31, 2016, 03:52:59 PMi just gave you access to the photo gallery.  you can host your photos here and then copy and past the "img" code and your photos will appear in your post.  i look forward to seeing your post. 

Hey, Boss, can you upgrade the photo gallery access to my account, please?  ;D

Steve.

alantani

done!  anyone else, just let me know!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Fish-aholic

SaltH2O

I posted but I don't see it. :-\

Jerseymic

Quote from: alantani on March 31, 2016, 04:26:34 PM
done!  anyone else, just let me know!!!!!

Hi Alan,

Could you please add my account to the photo gallery access.

Thank you,

Mike.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Keta

Quote from: Jerseymic on April 01, 2016, 06:51:46 AMHi Alan,

Could you please add my account to the photo gallery access.

Thank you,

Mike.

I think I got it done, try it and let me know.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Reel 224

Maybe I'm a little thick headed....well just a little ;D But posting of pictures has been fine for me posting off of my files when I click Additional Options & scan and so on. The only draw back is I can not post more the four pictures in one post. Is that what Alan T. is talking with photo gallery access? To post more the four photo's.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

sdlehr

Joe, the other thing you can't do when posting pictures your way is make comments between photos. I started your way, then went to Photobucket so I could better document what I wanted to point out in each posted photo. I just keep both photobucket and AT open in two windows simultaneously, composing my post in one and selecting photos from photobucket in the other. It works for me.

Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

Reel 224

Quote from: sdlehr on April 01, 2016, 02:17:19 PM
Joe, the other thing you can't do when posting pictures your way is make comments between photos. I started your way, then went to Photobucket so I could better document what I wanted to point out in each posted photo. I just keep both photobucket and AT open in two windows simultaneously, composing my post in one and selecting photos from photobucket in the other. It works for me.

Sid

Sid; I understand how photo bucket works, but believe it or not I'm am a very private person by nature. You wouldn't know that by my posts here on the Alan Tani site because Ive learned to open up and share my thoughts and some of my personal life. That being said. I don't like putting my pictures out there for everyone to see in cyber space and that is also why I do not go on Face Book,or any other social networks. That's just me being me.

Joe   
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

SaltH2O

I see it now. I'm still figuring things here ;D
Now I need to edit it.

sdlehr

Quote from: Reel 224 on April 01, 2016, 02:58:54 PM
Quote from: sdlehr on April 01, 2016, 02:17:19 PM

Sid

Sid; I understand how photo bucket works, but believe it or not I'm am a very private person by nature. You wouldn't know that by my posts here on the Alan Tani site because Ive learned to open up and share my thoughts and some of my personal life. That being said. I don't like putting my pictures out there for everyone to see in cyber space and that is also why I do not go on Face Book,or any other social networks. That's just me being me.

Joe   
Joe, you be you as much as you want, but putting some photos of reels on Photobucket isn't that much of an invasion of your privacy.... My photobucket account is just for this site... I have filled up half of my available space with photos of fishing reels.... and if the CIA or ISIS wants to look at photos of fishing reels.... more power to 'em!

Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector