Hello, I'm glad to be here

Started by bmf3000, April 03, 2016, 06:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmf3000

Hi Everyone,

I'm glad to be and have all this wealth of info. Thanks Alantani. I've been reading and rereading your posts since '04 on the BD forums. It was (and still is!) great info that definitely helped me to protect my gear that frankly I can't afford to replace. I'm back to fishing again after taking a short hiatus. So I'll be browsing here quite a bit and asking questions.

sdlehr

Welcome aboard, bmf! When you have questions, just ask!

Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

foakes

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Alto Mare

Welcome BMF! I hope that doesn't mean what I think it does ;D
We have more and better information here than BD ...enjoy your stay.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

bmf3000

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. @Alto, it's my initials :) quite the initials though lol

Alto Mare

Quote from: bmf3000 on April 03, 2016, 11:33:06 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. @Alto, it's my initials :) quite the initials though lol
Phew!!!, I feel better now ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Tiddlerbasher

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Reel 224

Welcome bmf. You could post you first name at the end so we know you.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

sdlehr

Quote from: Reel 224 on April 04, 2016, 01:57:29 PM
Welcome bmf. You could post you first name at the end so we know you.

Joe
Also, please go here http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=16392.0 and add  your name to the list.

Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

Nasty Wendy

Welcome aboard Brandon.  I just got here myself.  So like George Carlin said I'm like the airline steward saying "Welcome to ______" when the flight arrives and they just got there themselves.  LOL.
Hi I'm Clay.
Lets raise our children to be Super Fishermen not Superficial men and women.

The more I interact with people the more I like my dog.

Marcq