gone until thursday

Started by alantani, February 22, 2011, 04:22:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

gonna take the family skiing, leaving 4am tomorrow morning.  i may or may not be able to log in at the hotel.  depends on how ragged the kids run me.  i have scotch, bengay and advil.  back on friday for sure.  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Norcal Pescador

Quote from: alantani on February 22, 2011, 04:22:41 AM

....... i have scotch, bengay and advil ........   alan

Sounds like all the bases are covered. ;D ;D

Have a good time!
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Alto Mare

Not too many giant slalom Alan, we need you back in one piece. Besides, you're no spring chicken. Have a great time, you and yours, Sal :)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Roger

Y'all have fun and safe trip. I never really cared much for skiing after seeing the ambulances at the bottom of the hill.
Roger

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."   Mark Twain

K Nguyen

Have a great time!  Stay away from yard sales.
Why you don't take Asians fishing with you???
Because we will eat your bait.

kallitype

Vashon Island kayak angler

alantani

picked up a bad cold on tuesday, still sick as a dog!  i skied on tuesday anyway and really paid the price for it.  thursday we decided to not ski because of the weather closing in, so we got to go shopping instead.  very thrilling!

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Roger

Alan, looking at that last picture, it looks like you really enjoyed the shopping.......
Roger

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."   Mark Twain

Norcal Pescador

Nope! I won't be going shopping in Tahoe if there aren't any "man" stores [tackle shops, sporting goods, hardware, etc.] there. I think Alan planned ahead, though.  ;D
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD