My Newell/Penn YTS-113H BlackOut

Started by twotone, May 02, 2016, 04:30:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twotone

Tom's 4/0 plates, A.T. SS sleeve, Newell 4:1 gears, SBT SS yoke, Bryan"s 7+1, Keta SS Single dog from A.T. and Adam"s SS handle arm. I used stock screws. The only parts I brought were Adam's handle arm, new springs and Tom"s plates. For fine tuning I need to adjust the clicker.

I'll take time later on turning the SS screws for fitment. I didn't have much time this weekend for LegGo work( as the wife calls it). 

Anthony

twotone

twotone

When I purchased this Newell/Penn reel I upgraded the parts that were available at that time.
twotone

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Marcq

For reels black is my fave color  8) I like it

What are you doing with the black handle arm?

Marc

DaBigOno

Great job Anthony!  I really like the look...

LegGo work was funny  :D :D
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Maxed Out

Form and function all rolled up in one. Sweet reel Anthony. I'm with Marcq on this one.  :o :o I believe Tom Petty made a song just for your reel. B B B B B Bad to the bone  ;D ;D

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

David Hall

twotone

Marc ,if you want the black handle its yours. PM me your address.
twotone

Marcq

Quote from: twotone on May 03, 2016, 01:42:56 AM
Marc ,if you want the black handle its yours. PM me your address.

Cool!! Thanks a bunch

Marc..

Shark Hunter

Quote from: Maxed Out on May 02, 2016, 05:34:19 PM
Form and function all rolled up in one. Sweet reel Anthony. I'm with Marcq on this one.  :o :o I believe Tom Petty made a song just for your reel. B B B B B Bad to the bone  ;D ;D

Ted
Ted,
Bad to the Bone was performed by George Thorogood. One of my favorites. The only song I like better of his is "I drink Alone".
Life is Good!

SoCalAngler

Quote from: Shark Hunter on May 03, 2016, 04:30:59 AM
Quote from: Maxed Out on May 02, 2016, 05:34:19 PM
Form and function all rolled up in one. Sweet reel Anthony. I'm with Marcq on this one.  :o :o I believe Tom Petty made a song just for your reel. B B B B B Bad to the bone  ;D ;D

Ted
Ted,
Bad to the Bone was performed by George Thorogood. One of my favorites. The only song I like better of his is "I drink Alone".

Funny I was going to post the same thing but you beat me to it. Not into drinking alone but I have had one bourbon, one sctoch and one beer...lol When younger of course  ;)

Nice reel though.