Let's Go Sharks. Tortellini, muscles, shrimp with basil, butter and garlic

Started by Big Tim, May 15, 2016, 11:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

Served with a tomato basil & garlic salad.Beer steamed shell fish with butter, garlic, basil and beer  ;D ;D ;D so damn good...Let's go sharks !!!

BT

Reel 224

"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Ron Jones

Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

anglingarchitect

I had some black tip last night, and I still don't like shark much.

Reel 224

Quote from: anglingarchitect on May 16, 2016, 03:19:06 PM
I had some black tip last night, and I still don't like shark much.

I hear they don't like us much either, without a little ketchup. :o ;D ;D

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

Yo Tim, is that shaved garlic or shaved pecorino?...just asking,  ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Quote from: Alto Mare on May 17, 2016, 12:53:22 AM
Are we going to get into the cheese on fish argument again?  Knowing Tim from the valley it probably is Monterey Jack cheese.   ::) Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Reel 224

Quote from: Dominick on May 17, 2016, 01:15:37 AM
Quote from: Alto Mare on May 17, 2016, 12:53:22 AM
Are we going to get into the cheese on fish argument again?  Knowing Tim from the valley it probably is Monterey Jack cheese.   ::) Dominick

It look like shaved cheese :D just sayin ;) From one Italian (Paizon) to another. :-X

Joe 

theswimmer

Looks great BT!
Boy the fresh garlic I am getting from the garden right now is something special.
I love this time of year as all the local produce starts to get harvested.
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn