New Member and a big thanks

Started by Robbr, March 07, 2011, 02:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbr

Greetings from Fort Walton Beach, Florida. I found Alan's website through the Florida Sportsman website. This site is a wealth of info from Alan and many others. What a great find! I used to Captain and deckhand throughout the Gulf Coast from Apalachicola to Grand Isle Louisiana. Now I have a real job as and don't fish nearly as much as I used to. That's a damn shame but I'm going to fix that. Anyway, I wanted to say hello, hope everyone is doing well and thank you Alan and the others for a great informative site.

Good fishing to you all.

Rob
Fair winds and following seas.

Rob

Norcal Pescador

Hey Rob,
Welcome to the site from Northern California. As you can see from the dots all over the globe, Alan's got a world-wide following and we all appreciate what he's doing. ;)
Another Rob
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Robbr

Thanks Rob. Cool name by the way.  ;D

Rob

Bryan Young

Welcome Robber, I mean Robbr... jk.  Welcome to our site...Okay, it's really Alan's site, but many of us call it home, so it's our site. ;D ;D ;D
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dominick

Quote from: norcal pescador on March 07, 2011, 03:51:56 AM
Thanks, Rob. I always thought "Another" was a bit odd for a name. ;D ;D  Uh oh. I can see Dom and Dominick rolling their eyes and getting ready for some jabs. Bring it on! :-*
Rob
Rob:  Thanks for beating yourself up.  Saves me the trouble.  New Rob welcome, how much did the old Rob pay you to join and use the name Rob?  I always felt he was jealous of Dom and Dom and Dom's uncle Dom. ;D  Dom
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Robbr

;D Damn. I guess being lumped in with the riff raff is a good thing. Thanks ya'll!

Rob