Uncle Mike and Colton & a coupe more pics

Started by Big Tim, May 25, 2016, 12:34:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

My wife took my son Mike, girlfriend Lizzy and my grandson Colton to Rock Creek, below Mammoth Pools yesterday...Wifes camera is having some download issues and hopefully we will have some action shots to add...Colton says Uncle Mike is the best fisherman ever  ::) We'll see. We had a very nice Trout dinner.

BT

Colton following Uncle Mike

Colton reeling Uncle Mike holding the rod...Colton was struggling with his footing and felt better just reeling

Money shot...Sort of

The keepers

David Hall

Very nice table fare.  Fresh trout it doesn't get much better than that.
Congrats to the family.

theswimmer

One of our families favorite places to camp.
Small Creek, big trout. Nice fishes😁
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Keta

I fished the area in the early 60's.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Big Tim

Quote from: Keta on May 25, 2016, 12:23:22 PM
I fished the area in the early 60's.

Lee I remember the late 60's as young lad fishing their with my family and up at Mammoth pools as well. Also remember some Huge Lady Bug migrations

BT

theswimmer

I used to take a bamboo pole with a couple of chicken livers wrapped in a  piece of cheese cloth and dip for crawdads just to the left side of the boat launch.
You could fill a 5 gallon bucket In a hour or so.
Good eats.
Looks like you guys had fun BT!
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn