Thank you Moderators

Started by Bryan Young, March 07, 2011, 04:31:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

I just wanted everyone to know that this site would not be like it is without the help of the Moderators.  It was a big undertaking for Alan to open this site up and it has been great.  

To the existing members, also thank you for:

Language has been appropriate (if not, quickly deleted or revised by one of 6 MODs or Alan) disussions.  Just a reminder as we have a lot of new members, appropriate for a 12 year old daughter to read.

No politics
    No bashing of one manufacturer over another just because they are made by someone or somewhere.  Just open, honest opinions about products based upon experiences, designs, materials,...
    Lastly, just reels, rigging of reels, and light tackle and rod related topics.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Norcal Pescador

Quote...  Lastly, just reels, rigging of reels, and light tackle and rod related topics.

So Bryan, I can't post a Honda Civic rebuild tutorial? Darn! ;D ;D 

Seriously, a big thanks to the captain and his first mate! 8)

Rob
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Alto Mare

We hear you Bryan. I want to thank you, Alan, and the gang for all the patience and hard work that you guys put in, we appreciate it.
Take care, Sal  :) :) :)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

kamuwela

this site is for all of us lets make it the best it can be. i personally think its preaty great right now

alantani

remember that "12 year old" standard?  well, next month i'll have two teenagers in the house!   :o
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

dustin.brace

Quote from: alantani on March 07, 2011, 08:52:24 AM
remember that "12 year old" standard?  well, next month i'll have two teenagers in the house!   :o

Good luck!
" height="90" width="160

broadway

You're absolutely right Brian!  Alan is definitely Captain of this ship, but the moderators have done a beautiful job helping Alan maintain it.  Thanks for ALL of your hard work to keep this boat afloat guys!
Dom

dustin.brace

You guys really do a great job. This is the best kept forum that I have ever read. Everyone is professional and fun. It is a great joy to read the posts here and the moderators are mostly to thank for this. I appreciate all the work you guys do, especially Alan!
" height="90" width="160

whalebreath

Quote from: dustin.brace on March 12, 2011, 03:51:44 AM
You guys really do a great job. This is the best kept forum that I have ever read. Everyone is professional and fun. It is a great joy to read the posts here and the moderators are mostly to thank for this. I appreciate all the work you guys do, especially Alan!
Very much agree-this place is a treasure house!