Main Menu

Salem show

Started by ratagain, March 15, 2011, 01:36:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ratagain

Hey Alan are you bringing any parts to sell at the show? Like drag washers?

alantani

just enough to go through the reels that had listed.  mailing stuff from here is easier.  i have to travel light.  did you need something in particular?
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

ratagain

No,Just looking to get some drag washers,If you were selling them i would buy from you,I can get some online. Thanks

alantani

if it's anything carbontex, please order directly from smoothdrag.com.  anything else, let me if you have trouble.  thanks!  alan

ratagain

Alto Mare

Alan, will you ever come to the east coast?
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

would love to.  the trip to salem has been put off for the last 3 years.  i think that most industry sponsored events would rather not have me around.  i hear there is great bluefin tuna fishing in some areas.  my daughter is a junior in high school now and she has expressed an interest in some schools on the east coast.  she will obviously need a chaparone.   ;D

Alto Mare

Make sure to give us heads-up if that happens. 8)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

broadway

Alan,
If ya make it to the East Coast during the season (April-Nov) you DEFINITELY got a trip with me!!!

Dom

alantani

thanks!  i'll do that. 

Norcal Pescador

Quote from: alantani on March 16, 2011, 09:58:32 PM
thanks!  i'll do that. 

Plan on me, too, as Alan's personal porter/assistant/etc. ;D ;D
Rob
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Alto Mare

Rob the more the merrier. It would make our day having you guys here in the east coast. ;)