WENT TO BAJA FOR A FAST TRIP AND FOUND ROOSTER FISH HEAVEN

Started by Dominick, March 18, 2011, 12:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

Hi:  All you reel and fishing fans.  Got some free time so I flew down to Baja for a fast fishing trip.  It was fun.  Read all about it here http://www.bloodydecks.com/forums/baja-mexico-fishing-reports-discussion/315259-rooster-fish-galore.html There are photos attached to the article also.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Steve-O

Hey Dominick,

Enjoyed the report and pics. DID NOT enjoy the replies and the "I-own-the-ocean" attitudes. The BD forum has a number of colorful personalities and they keep their guns loaded and respond with full-auto. Usually through the lips. I'm not a member on there but do selectively read the rod building section. Some SUPER talent on there like Jim T, Salty Dawg and others crafting incredibly beautiful rods! The ratings content here for Alan's now 13 year old daughter and family friendly is more my style.

Anyway, great you got to hit the water!

Steve-O

Dominick

Thanks Stevo:  You know the old saying about opinions?  Since this is a family site, i expect you know the rest.  Next trip May 31, 2011 to June 7, 2011.  If anyone on the site wants to make a fast trip down, i can give them the benefit of over 10 years experience of fishing down there. Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Steve-O

Dominick,

If I wasn't going the other direction (Alaska) the following week for halibut and kings, I'd love to get down there. Is it a passport required trip?

Steve-O

Dominick