Work for Penn in Philly

Started by sdlehr, August 26, 2016, 05:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdlehr

Just ran across an ad on purefishing.com (home company of Penn). They are advertising for an assembler in their Philadelphia location, which a few of us toured a few months ago. Who knows, maybe someone's dream job? http://jarden.jobs/philadelphia-pa/penn-assembler/EE46C8A83012413BB0487778FE77EE4D/job/

Good luck!

Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

thorhammer

They should give Alan a finder's fee and training reimbursement....

Alto Mare

I wouldn't mind working for them,  if I could do it from home.
Sid, did I tell you I'm only 15 minute from there? I believe Dan is only 5 minutes.
Dan, we have to pay D'alessandro another visit soon.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

thorhammer

Alto Mare

Quote from: thorhammer on August 27, 2016, 10:12:55 AM
Meet you there
That would be awesome John, It was nice hanging with you and the reel-heads gang.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

sdlehr

Guys, Pam has her 40th HS reunion coming up the weekend before Thanksgiving, and she wants to visit D'Allesandros while we're up (I do to), so maybe we could all get together again for dinner and someone won't forget the Grappa! :o ;D :D

Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

Dominick

Quote from: sdlehr on August 27, 2016, 01:33:58 PM
Guys, Pam has her 40th HS reunion coming up the weekend before Thanksgiving, and she wants to visit D'Allesandros while we're up (I do to), so maybe we could all get together again for dinner and someone won't forget the Grappa! :o ;D :D

Sid
The grappa it makes a you pazzo.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

thorhammer

Quote from: Alto Mare on August 27, 2016, 01:02:41 PM
Quote from: thorhammer on August 27, 2016, 10:12:55 AM
Meet you there
That would be awesome John, It was nice hanging with you and the reel-heads gang.

Hey Sal I'm in philly airport at the moment but just bouncing through. Should be back in a month and tho.

coastal_dan

I'm down for a Cheesesteak any day! It would be great to see you guys again.

Man, a 5 minute commute down the street would be amazing compared to my current 1 hour drive each way...
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

Fishy247

Hmm....a job as a Penn reel assembler....kinda reminds me of that Johnny Cash song. I can't remember the name of it right now, but he gets a job at the Cadillac plant and smuggles home a car piece by piece....

conchydong

Quote from: Fishy247 on September 06, 2016, 07:50:22 PM
Hmm....a job as a Penn reel assembler....kinda reminds me of that Johnny Cash song. I can't remember the name of it right now, but he gets a job at the Cadillac plant and smuggles home a car piece by piece....

They would need to strip search daily any folks they hire form the AT gang.

Fishy247

That's the one!

And yes they would! lol...maybe use the full body scanners they have at the airport...

Penn

Small chance a position in the Repair Dept. will open up soon.  Probably a dream job for some of you guys.  Come in and repair reels for 8 straight hours (and get paid for it).  Plus it would save me from training the next guy up  ;D Stay tuned.  

tony

thorhammer

Hey Tony, hope you are well! You gotta come with us if we get back together for those cheesesteaks!

Bill B

Tony, how about opening a West Coast satellite factory....maybe Alan's garage  ??? ::)    Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!