Calling sharks with magic coconuts

Started by fsrmn, September 02, 2016, 01:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fsrmn

Some stuff you just can't make up  :o :o I thought of Daron when I saw this  ;D
Not all fishing is done with rod and reel.

conchydong

We need to get Daron a set of those magic coconuts so he can call the sharks in while he is kayaking his baits out.

Shark Hunter

Oh Man!
I need some of those. ;D
I think I would use a different method of Novacaine though, Like a 45. ;)
That looks Dangerous as hell. :o
Life is Good!

Newell Nut

Quote from: Shark Hunter on September 02, 2016, 01:19:54 PM
Oh Man!
I need some of those. ;D
I think I would use a different method of Novacaine though, Like a 45. ;)
That looks Dangerous as hell. :o

A real Manly Man doing what it takes to feed his family on a budget. No guts no glory.

ReelFishingProblems

that looks like the ultimate rush for an adrenaline junky

Bill B

Need to get, him in touch with Bob (Cone) and send after some gators.... ;D
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

bluefish69

This idea only works with a Lovely Bunch of Coconuts. Normal ones don't work to well.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

David Hall

That's something you do when you have absolutely no other option for fishing.  What the heck was that he horse collared the shark with?  A couple pieces of drift wood?  Drag him in to your kayak and beat him to death
Without getting near its head, in a kayak!
He gets my vote.

Rivverrat

Wow....Just Wow!

I cant imagine just what the conversation would be like showing your son how to do that.
Heck my son cant even toss a bait caster well yet & he pushes catfish with the butt end of his rod toward me so I can unhook them.
I'm showing him this clip & telling him were flying out to fish with this fella next summer & he has to participate....or he can start practicing more & become more proficient with his bait caster....Jeff   

David Hall

I had to google this stuff and there's a 55 minute video on the tribe.  It's a sad story they're in today, and I'm not sure but I think they reference that the guy Manuel who's in this video didn't survive his last trip!

sdlehr

Quote from: David Hall on September 05, 2016, 09:41:04 PM
I had to google this stuff and there's a 55 minute video on the tribe.  It's a sad story they're in today, and I'm not sure but I think they reference that the guy Manuel who's in this video didn't survive his last trip!
I found a little longer version of the above video, it starts with a tribal elder stating that Manuel died and the "magic" died with him. Here's another link http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/26/shark-callers-photos_n_1828134.html and another
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector