Searching for parts for Penn 113H

Started by fishrman45, March 23, 2011, 04:16:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishrman45

Hi,
I'm searching for some parts to transform My older 113h to the newer drag system.
I need part numbers  8, 8a,& 9. I also need a clicker button that secures with a C clip.
I know that Scott's bait and tackle in new jersey should have them but I would like to find them local. I'm in Orange county Ca.
Any Help would be a great help.
Thanks

kamuwela

call your local shops with those part numbers they are the same. scotts are quick if you have problems finding them locally

alantani

yeah, i'm up here in northern california.  if you go to the tackle board on http://www.bloodydecks.com/forums/fishing-reels/ you'll get that answer quick.  you'll also get a dozen guys arguing about which shop is better, and another dozen telling what an idiot you are for not knowing already  ;D ;D ;D, but you will get your answer.   :D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

If you are in north or west OC (don't quite know), there's Performance Tackle off of Katella.  They should have what you need.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

broadway

They're really common parts for a really common reel... if you have any reel repair shop nearby they should have them, or order it from penn parts... their shipping schedule is on their new site. Good luck!
Dom

Norcal Pescador

You can always try Charkbait in Huntington Beach. They should be willing to part $$ (excuse the pun) with the parts. Have you gone to Penn's web site to look for repair stations in OC?
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD