apologies in advance to all those from germany

Started by alantani, March 30, 2011, 12:47:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

we have a spammer that is somewhere in germany.  i believe that i have deleted all of his accounts.  there were dozens.  all ip addresses from that country are now immediately flagged and then the accounts are closed.  if you are from germany and you are a real person, please post something quickly so that we know you are a real person.  photos (um, fishing related, of course) are very helpful.  that way your account will hopefully not be automatically closed.  if it is, there are instructions on how to establish your identity and open up your account again.  sorry for the inconvenience. 

whoever this guy is, i'll bet his father never took him fishing........   :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

alantani

funny, we never get spammers from australia, new zealand or hawaii.  ;D

Dominick

Do you want me to solicit spammers from those countries and Hawaii ;D???   Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

Quote from: alantani on March 30, 2011, 12:50:22 AM

Don't egg them on Alan. ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

wallacewt

Alto Mare

Wallace, you're probably a poet that fishes on the side just to stimulate your brain while waiting on a bite. Keep up  your great lines, Sal ;D ;D ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Bryan Young

Quote from: alantani on March 30, 2011, 12:50:22 AM
Us guys from Hawaii don't need to spam.  We will outright bother you personally.  It's a waste of our time if we don't give you hastle personally.  ;D
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

for a while it as all eastern block countries and all women.  well, except for dawn and lois .......

ossipeter

Alto Mare

Quote from: ossipeter on March 31, 2011, 02:02:11 PM
catch him and make it hard! ::)

What do you mean Ossipeter, hit him with something hard or make it hard for him? ;D ;D ;D