CHKKNNNNN MEAST!!!!!!!!!!

Started by thorhammer, November 14, 2016, 12:29:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thorhammer

My wife is a nurse onna helicopter...God bless her, 'cause you don't get to meet her with a hangnail...you've had a bad day. So being as she is working all night, I'm cooking MEAST! No hummus apps, no desserts, no kale....what in hell is a kale anyway...when I grew up we ate collards and Cale was Cale Yarborough...

I love to cook on wood, but the Holland has it's place...put the yardbird on and go work in shop....if you're lookin, you ain't cookin'....two hours and one flip, basted with Wilber's sauce, and served on shop bench...wife will use that blade on me if I leave her platter under the rod lathe....

thorhammer

Hey Alex, I'm sending you one of those thread carriages.

ChileRelleno

Heck yeah, take that blade and split that bird right down the breastbone, half-n-half for you and your honey.
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

thorhammer

John, camp style...still in plastic, I split it through breast, right through the wrapper, and chunked on grill butterflied. Liberal Lowery's and the Wilber's. nothing fancy but juicy and flavorful. better on wood but I had reels to attend :)

Shark Hunter

John,
I had no idea your better half was an Air Care Nurse.
My wife of 26 years is an ICU Nurse.
They don't get the respect they deserve.
Enjoy that Meast. ;)
Life is Good!

Cortez_Conversions

That's man cave cooking at it's finest.
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

thorhammer

Quote from: Shark Hunter on November 14, 2016, 02:36:07 AM
John,
I had no idea your better half was an Air Care Nurse.
My wife of 26 years is an ICU Nurse.
They don't get the respect they deserve.
Enjoy that Meast. ;)

Agree 100% with you, as usual. Teachers, nurses, firemen, police, and military grossly underpaid with lives on  the line but it's ok for a guy with a  ball and an attitude to make $200 million...don't get me started...she's a nurse in NC state employ and is yet on my benefits because hers sucks...but that ain/t about reels so I'll cease...

thorhammer

Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on November 14, 2016, 02:45:21 AM
That's man cave cooking at it's finest.

Tom, you will be happy to know above that counter hangs my compliment of CC conversions where I can see them, not in the garage. If you look closely, you will see blue, red, green metallic on that spool holder as I'm gearing up for matching Thorhammer's for all the masterpieces....commercial sticks just won't do, naw....and CC jiggy's in time for Christmas!!!:) 

Shark Hunter

John.
My wife has been an ICU Nurse for 40 years. It takes a special kind of person to deal with that.
I am a factory worker, and my Insurance is way better, that is why she is on my policy.
I work in a Union Shop. I get paid well.
She only works part time and makes 3/4 of what I do.
Their pay is good, but their benefits suck.
I wish she would retire.
She can't let it go.
Some people have a mission in life.
To Be all they can be. To provide for the common good of Humanity.
I love that Woman!
Back to your regular scheduled programming. ;D
Life is Good!

steelfish

Quote from: thorhammer on November 14, 2016, 12:31:42 AM
Hey Alex, I'm sending you one of those thread carriages.

cool compa,  I still dont have enough threads to fill it but that will give me a good excuse to buy some more, I hate empty spaces

btw, nice selection of beer, thats my favorite beer too
The Baja Guy

thorhammer