Alan and Bryan are out of town

Started by Dominick, November 22, 2016, 04:14:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

Alan asked me to moderate and administrate the site while they were out of town.  There isn't much to do but if any of you need to contact me my phone No. is 650 574 5524.  My email is LMDL4LAW@COMCAST.NET.  Feel free to contact me if you run into any problems with the site or any of the members.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

coastal_dan

Its kind of like Mom and Dad going out on a date and the kids just wanting to run around like maniacs for the babysitter! :D ;D

Jk, jk.  We'll be good  :P
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

Bryan Young

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Shark Hunter

I didn't realize you were #3 in Charge Dominick. ;)
Good on ya.
Life is Good!

alantani

actually, not yet, but soon.  i will be headed out to puerto vallarta on tuesday, the 29th, for a week, and bryan will be in hungary during the same time period.  as consigliere, dominick has our full confidence.  he also has the keys to the kingdom should there be some disaster and an admin is needed.  this sort of like the scene in the godfather where michael takes off and leaves tom hayden in charge!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Keta

Don't want to come back and find we rearanged things again.... ;D
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: alantani on November 22, 2016, 06:23:41 AM
actually, not yet, but soon.  i will be headed out to puerto vallarta on tuesday, the 29th, for a week, and bryan will be in hungary during the same time period.  as consigliere, dominick has our full confidence.  he also has the keys to the kingdom should there be some disaster and an admin is needed.  this sort of like the scene in the godfather where michael takes off and leaves tom hayden in charge!   ;D

Knock 'em dead Alan!  I would love to hear all about it when you get back.

Randy

swill88

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on November 22, 2016, 06:35:37 AM
Quote from: alantani on November 22, 2016, 06:23:41 AM

Knock 'em dead Alan!  I would love to hear all about it when you get back.

Randy

at this point i would rather be in the cow club than the mile high club... oops... locker room talk

Alto Mare

Congratulations Consigliere! Baciamo le mani ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

broadway

Number one in our hearts... number 3 on our site ;)
Have a great/safe trip Alan!
Bryan, have a safe trip and enjoy the sights.
All stay well,
Dom
PS- Dominick has a sick sense of humor so you may have to monitor all of us while you're away so we don't break any rules. ;D

Bryan Young

Since Alan and I are actually leaving the country, we though it would be safer if someone had the keys.  Not that I'm a pessimist, but I would rather have a plan B and C and no plan at all to keep the site going.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Bill B

It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

alantani

hey, i'll be in puerto vallarta with ben.  what could go wrong?   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Shark Hunter

You and Ben have a great time Alan. Bryan, be safe, That is way far away!
We actually have Hot Tub Customers that buy our products there.
Our Salesmen tell me the river that runs through separates the rich and poor.
Life is Good!

Dominick

Quote from: alantani on November 23, 2016, 12:28:56 AM
hey, i'll be in puerto vallarta with ben.  what could go wrong?   ;D
Maybe you ought to rethink leaving me in charge.  I thought you were already gone.   :D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.