crabbing with captain khanh!

Started by alantani, November 23, 2016, 12:20:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

my brother ed and i joined khanh at half moon bay and ran out for crab this morning,  of the 8 pots, one pot had 7, another had 8 and the rest had 1, 2 or none.  lots of funny business going on out there.  good eats, though.  ed and i are headed down to fresno and ditching our wives for thanksgiving.  the wives can hang out with their sides of the familes, ed and i can hang with ours.  our mom and dad are really going to be happy tomorrow.  that's what counts. 

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Swami805

Oh man that looks good! Headed to Santa Cruz to spend the holiday with family and our day after traditions to go down and get a bunch of crabs for an evening crab boil Friday night, way better than turkey. We'll get enough this year so we'll have leftovers for steak oscar on Saturday night, a filet mingon stuffed with crab covered with bernaese sauce. Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Big Tim

Man I wish I could have made this trip Alan. When will you be in town tomorrow? Maybe a visit from a lost Fresno soul? Let me know.

Tim

Dominick

Happy Thanksgiving.  I was supposed to go out but got a call that it was too sloppy.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bryan Young

I so wished I could have gone but a telecon kept me in the office 😞😞😞
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

leaving for fresno late this morning.  gotta see my aunt and uncle, then off to the farm!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

Quote from: alantani on November 23, 2016, 04:44:24 PM
leaving for fresno late this morning.  gotta see my aunt and uncle, then off to the farm!
Safe drive Alan and have a fun and exciting trip with Ben.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Bill B

It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!